The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Google or Yahoo ?

Google is better

Google is better than yahoo, but not always. Some times to find some type of information we need the help of yahoo!

I find Google much more accurate than any other SE out there. However, Yahoo is still used by a lot of fellows, don't quite know why while it doesn't prove to be better than Google. :)

Google is far, far superior for relevant search results in most cases... and doesn't have the clutter of Yahoo.

Tell me what provokes you to ask a question like this? Google is the dominant search engine so far based on their search market share! It depends on the audience you prefer to focus on these search engines. Say for example Bing has the major market share in US, in this case you may prefer Bing, though Google dominates every where!

I generally use Google because of have been sucked into it's global domination. I predict that one day we will see the 'google corporation' at the head of a global state and we will all become slave robots to the 'google cause'....I think.

I've only just started to use bing even though I'm UK based as I find some the serach options very helpful - in fact I prefer Bing over Google.

Funny, isn't it? - most people I know seem to like the yahoo news homepage but still pull up google to search. If only we could combine the two....

Hello,
Ya as far as i see many people suggested me to browse Google rather then yahoo so that is why i prefer Google.

trafficgeyserseo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Google is far way better than any other Search Engines.. but Google should not be too confident,competition is getting close. :D

Yahoo is the best if you are looking for UK websites, because Google is going to show you on the first few pages .com (USA based sites) try this> Health and beauty shop on Yahoo, we listed on page 2 about 3 rd down, now type the same search on Google we are not on the first 5 pages, because we use .co.uk domains.
UK businesses don't stand any chance of sales if everyone only searches with a USA engine like Google, that is mostly the reason UK businesses do so badly on sales compared to USA firm's sales.

MI
Back