The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Me The Movie DVDs - $4 per sale

googleme

affiliate
Google Me is a full length documentary film about a guy, Jim Killeen, who goes on a worldwide search for other men with the same name after googling himself late one night. The movie explores how the internet enables us to make connections with other people. We are endorsed by Google, Inc. and the film features an interview with Douglas Merrill, Google's VP of Engineering. (You can see our website,Google Me The Movie, for more information.)

Please read below for more information regarding the process and how you can make money by hosting one of our banners.

For a complete presentation of our program, please go to: Presentation - Google Me Platinum Affiliate

If you have any questions, please either call or email me using the contact info below. Looking forward to working with you!

Snehal Patel - Marketing
Google Me The Movie
info AT googlemethemovie DOT com

1. You sign up on our Platinum Affiliate Program on this page: Affiliate Signup
(you or your company must have a paypal account to collect payments - PayPal is free! www.paypal.com)

2. When your account is activated, you will get a login where you can go to find the HTML code for banners and links like the ones at:
Banners

3. Copy and Paste this code into your Web Page, Blog or Social Networking Site.

4. Whenever someone clicks on the link or banner and buys a DVD, you get $4. The cookies associated with the banners last for 45 days.

The Software is provided by indieclix.com

MI
Back