The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Launches Music Search

luckygal

affiliate
Google always tries to launch something new.Now they introduce music search.By integrating actual audio content that could be purchased online, Google would create a big opportunity for all of those involved. The new feature that incorporates streaming audio previews when you search for an artist, album, or song using the search engine. There’s also music discovery baked in from services like Pandora, Rhapsody, and Imeem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to find your favourate rockstars

Good to see, Google taking this step.

Now it will be easier to find your favorite rockstars such as Freddie Mercurie, Beatles and listen their music.

Google says the music search features will be rolling out “gradually to users across the U.S. over the next day.”

Google on Music !

This is great news. We are fast on the path to getting what we always wanted, music on google search.
Many times people complained about not getting 'that' song on google search which is 'so' popular. The answer was sometimes in Youtube but now with google getting this I can tell that music is not going to be so away from its fans across the world. Starting in US they would soon make it available to other regions too. This is not a restriction but an initial test phase where they will evaluate on this service and work to make it better :)

Google never fails to bring search trends to the next level. I'm glad to hear such news. I love music and happy that google will so something to make music search easier.

banners
Back