The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Chrome

I think Google Chrome 4 is really the fastest browser now though it might still need development on field like add-ons. I use it sometimes in daily jobs for testing the compatibility of my new sites before go online. :)

I've been using this and yes it's quite nice. Sometimes it's even faster compared to mozilla firefox and internet explorer.

Guess firefox needs to update because personally speaking google chrome works realy decently now a days..even beating firefox some times.

From my experience i can say that it is a fast and free browser. Google Chrome runs web pages and applications with lightning speed. Moreover it runs applications more fast than ever. This browser also allows to arrange and organize tabs however you wish quickly and easily.

I have tried google chrome it is the fastest web browser.so u can browse any information from this browser within a fraction of minutes thanks to google chrome

I'm using it right now and I'm enjoying fast page reload. But I'm using it for surfing purposes, not good for SEO inclined individuals. Nonetheless, I like the themes which I could change anytime.:)

google seem to be using offline methods to advertise CHROME , i have seen Billboards and buses with chrome adverts ... seems kinda strange

MI
Back