The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google and BLOGGING is OUTDATED!

dedicatednewbie

affiliate
For reals though, the time for blogging and email marketing was good a few years back - if you're still stuck learning from these "gurus" that are slowly losing money... you're setting yourself up for failure

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING is the new SHIT!

- Free traffic
- Amazing engagement
- Easy to build trust ( considering you're not a one sided retard )

EVERYONE IS ON SOCIAL MEDIA !!!

stop with the bullshit of blogging, email marketing etc.. it's outdated - instead of buying ADs buy target audience or accounts!

ARGHHHHHH!!!

Can you brief about getting started with social media? Where to buy accounts and what are the things we have to keep in mind while setting up a campaign?

Regards
IndeXer

Wow, I didn`t know that Google is outdated. It must have some bug because many people, myself included are still making money the "old fashion way".
This may sound crazy to you, but how about combining Google AND Facebook? BOOM...mind blown, right?

Wow, I didn`t know that Google is outdated. It must have some bug because many people, myself included are still making money the "old fashion way".
This may sound crazy to you, but how about combining Google AND Facebook? BOOM...mind blown, right?
Exactly.^^
Also... email marketing outdated? come on...

LOL... this comes from a guy using free hosting for his site, like x10host.com.... Dude, if you really think email marketing is dead, I think you should make everyone a favor and delete your account on this forum.

But I guess you just wanted to start some buzz, maybe you got bored, who knows. I suggest people to ignore this thread and stop arguing with you, as it's definitely not worth it.

The only smart thing you said is to focus on target audiences. But this doesn't make email marketing outdated, my friend... When you'll grow up you'll understand why.

I think he was too general but of course there are niches where email marketing is completely useless and there are niches where it is far better than any other method. It all depends on your audience.

MI
Back