The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google analytics as tracking software?

davesev

affiliate
Hi,

I have seen here that there are different tracking software choices out there - adsbridge seems to be the one recommend in many of the posts here.

Is this different from Google analytics? Does it offer better features or is it something completely different?

Thanks,
Dave

After some digging I found this blog (by adsbridge which seems to explain... )

Apparently, if you are a website owner or blogger, GA will perfectly fit your needs. However, if you purchase traffic on any traffic source, then you will definitely need a tracker. It helps to track banners, URLs, target traffic, shows real-time reports, handles financial metrics, and enables traffic optimization.

Essentially, that’s what makes tracking solutions different from GA. The latest tracks visitors’ data only on specific websites with a script inserted, whereas, for instance, AdsBridge platform tracks all redirects from these websites. Let’ take a closer look.

From the beginners newbie wiki/posts it seemed to me adsbridge was replacing GA.

Regards,
Dave

Thanks!

Since I'm only starting out I will probably looking at a free option if possible. I read here adsbridge is free under a certain amount of traffic so I might start there.

Thanks!

Since I'm only starting out I will probably looking at a free option if possible. I read here adsbridge is free under a certain amount of traffic so I might start there.
Hi,
There is also Free trial option to get started. It depends what you are looking for. Thank you for letting me know :)

After some digging I found this blog (by adsbridge which seems to explain... )

Apparently, if you are a website owner or blogger, GA will perfectly fit your needs. However, if you purchase traffic on any traffic source, then you will definitely need a tracker. It helps to track banners, URLs, target traffic, shows real-time reports, handles financial metrics, and enables traffic optimization.

Essentially, that’s what makes tracking solutions different from GA. The latest tracks visitors’ data only on specific websites with a script inserted, whereas, for instance, AdsBridge platform tracks all redirects from these websites. Let’ take a closer look.

From the beginners newbie wiki/posts it seemed to me adsbridge was replacing GA.

Regards,
Dave

Hi, @davesev, glad to meet you and TY for choosing AdsBridge. Let me know please if you need any assistance with settings.

Have a nice day-)

MI
Back