The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Adwords, need advice

Titorovich

affiliate
Hi guys. I gave an account in Google Adwords with $5000 in the account. Can you advise me where I can send traffic to get not less than 100% of the balance? Thanks in advance! PS Tried loans, the results are not very good. (I'm a beginner).

Hello @Titorovich and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I gave an account in Google Adwords with $5000 in the account.

A perfect budget to start PPC with, in my opinion.

Can you advise me where I can send traffic to get not less than 100% of the balance? Tried loans, the results are not very good. (I'm a beginner).

I see this is your first post and you are a beginner. So, I'll ask a few questions first.

You state you have run loan offers and got poor results. You want to consider the following.

Are there others that are receiving good results from promoting the same offer?

Have you been training and studying PPC and promoting offers other than the one you stated?

What budget did you have for your loans campaigns?

What data did you get back from your tracker?

Are you running PC or Mobile campaigns, or both?

Are you using landing pages or direct linking and have you done any split testing?

You also ask a very Newbie question, "Can you advise me where I can send traffic to get not less than 100% of the balance?" and there is no way for anyone to answer this. You haven't provided enough data and we don't know your skill level. Even with that info, the truth is that where some folks fail, others succeed. This is due to experience, knowledge, and skills development.

T J

1) Are there others that are receiving good results from promoting the same offer? - Yes
2) Have you been training and studying PPC and promoting offers other than the one you stated? - No
3) What budget did you have for your loans campaigns? - First $400, then $1,200 a day. Add negative keywords, leave only keywords with little competition and things went a little better.
4) What data did you get back from your tracker? - I wanted to use UTM tags of google, but no data is transmitted (probably an affiliate program is not supported it).
5) Are you running PC or Mobile campaigns, or both? - Both
6) Are you using landing pages or direct linking and have you done any split testing? - I used landing page (usa.1creditonline.net).

Thank you for being what you are trying to help me and responded to my message :)

1) Are there others that are receiving good results from promoting the same offer? - Yes

Can you tell me how you determined this?

Have you been training and studying PPC and promoting offers other than the one you stated? - No

Okay, something to keep in mind. When selecting an offer, it's a good to split test similar offers. Something that can come from this is helping to define whether your traffic is responsive to the vertical you chose, as well as whether the primary offer you chose may be producing.

What budget did you have for your loans campaigns? - First $400, then $1,200 a day. Add negative keywords, leave only keywords with little competition and things went a little better.

I don't understand your budget, no one as a Newbie spends that kind of money to test offers.

What data did you get back from your tracker? - I wanted to use UTM tags of google, but no data is transmitted (probably an affiliate program is not supported it).

I suggest you get a real traccker andd learn to use it. Look throough our Resources area as well as the Tracking forum for suggestions. Here are a few to try:

Thrive
Voluum
AdsBridge

Are you running PC or Mobile campaigns, or both? - Both

Are you using landing pages or direct linking and have you done any split testing? - I used landing page (usa.1creditonline.net).

you should always split test landers and direct links.

Thank you for being what you are trying to help me and responded to my message :)

Welcome brother!

I was advised to do something else. Loans are not for beginners. What can you advise? Where better to send traffic from Google Adwords for beginners?

I was advised to do something else. Loans are not for beginners. What can you advise?

Listen up, verticals are not determined by evaluating if someone is new to this or not. There may be exceptions, but not many. marketing is all about collecting data from testing offers. Your skills must be developed with angles, hooks, calls to action, landing pages, direct links, tracking, traffic sources, etc. etc.

It is all about traffic and data!

Where better to send traffic from Google Adwords for beginners?

All traffic sources can be put to use. You must educate yourself, learn to earn, by learning one tracker, one traffic source, and one vertical to begin. Stay with them until you have mastered them before adding more to your business (a couple months at most if you put the time in). Otherwise, you will be doomed to "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome!

On credit offers I got more losses, although follow all recommendations. I spent $1600, received $160. Went into minus the $ 1440.

On credit offers I got more losses, although follow all recommendations. I spent $1600, received $160. Went into minus the $ 1440.

You are spending too much money to test campaigns. You must use a sophisticated tracker to disseminate the data. You need to split test landing pages and direct links and examine the data. Otherwise, you are just burning your money!

banners
Back