The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Goodnews

whiskymac

Hiya lads and lassies hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas.
I know these are hard times for all but there is still money to be made out there.
My sales are down in value so far but way up in volume so folks are still buying just not big expensive things but it might be different over there.
Some times its hard to find the good news but it's out there ( I was giving a bottle of malt last week what more could you want )
So with the christmas holiday season on our door step shake yerself down and up and doing you can make it.
We have had loads of snow here this week freezing my scotish backside off but as I said there is good news as I was clearing the snaw from the brae of my hill I fell on my you know what and slid down the hill and came to a stop at the bottom on a very hard object when I cleared the snow away to see what it was it was my hammer that I lost when fixing my fence in the spring , you see there is good news oot there.........I think that was good news !
Enough of me blethering on you all get busy and make a fortune but above all ...have some fun.
Whiskymac

banners
Back