The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

good roi with popads

vimaru

first campaign with popads .i verry happy when i get many conversions with low spent.
Thank popads.sorry for english.

sGrV3AV.png
YCmUklu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
first campaign with popads .i verry happy when i get many conversions with low spent.
Thank popads.sorry for english.
Screenshot
Screenshot
First I will say congratulation Vimaru. I have seen the two screenshots and i am totally impressed. I however just want you to share the factors and the tips you have been using to make this happen. I know it may be awkward but i just want to know in details so that when i take this step, I wont be able to regret sometime back. I am just wishing you all the best and i hope you will continue working within the low costs.

First I will say congratulation Vimaru. I have seen the two screenshots and i am totally impressed. I however just want you to share the factors and the tips you have been using to make this happen. I know it may be awkward but i just want to know in details so that when i take this step, I wont be able to regret sometime back. I am just wishing you all the best and i hope you will continue working within the low costs.
thanks. i will share all my tips when my campaign ended becoz i still many experience yet

hi vimaru. what was your bidding system like? you bid low (like above 10 positon?) or you actually bid high on cheap bid geo?

i noticed when i bid high (below 10 position), my ROI dropped like 50%. After cutting bad placement, my ROI remained low but i spent a lot. When i bid low (above 10 position), my ROI increased 2 times. So I hope you can share your experience with all of us :)

Hey congrats on your sucess!

I understand if you dont want to give away any details, but maybe answer this: are you using a landing page? what network are you using?

thanks for sharing and keep it up!

would also love to get more insights onto your campaign.

Which type of CPA are u running?
Landing Page or Direct?

Looking forward hearing from you! ;)

I would really appreciate if you atleast answer the questions ask by members on your thread.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back