The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good or bad Lander - Your thoughts !?

jannysoft

Hi guys, I had some times today to work on a new landing page and this is a screenshot of what I came up with:

CdgB5Bw.png

Please tell me your thoughts, is it good is it bad, also if you have any suggestions to improve it.

Nice of course. I think you should add social share you facebook like button too. This will increase your engagement for sure.

Yeah, dont forget abou these share bottons.
Also... just a queston, the red button says "play", right? So, why there is a pen symbol?)

Nice landing, however I see quite low call-to-action.
What are you promoting? Sweeptakes?

P.S. we provide free landing hosting for running our CPI campaigns ;)

Nice of course. I think you should add social share you facebook like button too. This will increase your engagement for sure.

Thank you for your recommendation, will try to fit social buttons in the header ..

Yeah, dont forget abou these share bottons.
Also... just a queston, the red button says "play", right? So, why there is a pen symbol?)

The pen presents in a way that they have to write in details on the next page, No ? I can put up any icon there from google icon font list. Or I must just remove the pen icon ?

Nice landing, however I see quite low call-to-action.
What are you promoting? Sweeptakes?

P.S. we provide free landing hosting for running our CPI campaigns ;)

Yes is a one of these "win iPhone" promos. But aren't we suppose to keep it simple ? There is one call to action button is that not enough ?

Thank you for your recommendation, will try to fit social buttons in the header ..

The pen presents in a way that they have to write in details on the next page, No ? I can put up any icon there from google icon font list. Or I must just remove the pen icon ?

Yes is a one of these "win iPhone" promos. But aren't we suppose to keep it simple ? There is one call to action button is that not enough ?

I guess, there's no aggressive push into action, which could work.

That pen reminds me Lifejournal or something like that... but not a button to click and win something :)
May be you have to add some text.. as example - to add something like "you also can do it... push it and... WIN IT!"
Pen sign is definatelly crushing it for me. You can put a clickin hand icon on it as well

Yes, do agree with you. You can try to test via 100 free traffic to assume that your landing is ok or not. Anyway, your ladder is far cleaner then anyone. Good work.

Hi guys, I had some times today to work on a new landing page and this is a screenshot of what I came up with:

CdgB5Bw.png

Please tell me your thoughts, is it good is it bad, also if you have any suggestions to improve it.
I personally do not understand the language you have used but from the landing page, I can conclude that you are trying to promote something to do with Iphone 6. I however stand to be corrected where needed. I can say that the landing page is very simple and it is not cluttered with content. That is exactly what needs to be done. I will give you a plus for the job well done, always have simple and intuitive landing pages.

MI
Back