The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good non CPM mobile adult based traffic?

Did you find one? Most adult traffic networks tend to be on the CPM basis. Out of curiousity why are you looking for non CPM? CPM tends to - in my biased opinion of course ;) convert better, but I understand some people are turned off it.

Give trafficbroker.com a try.
Our rates are best in market.
PM sent you.

Did you find one? Most adult traffic networks tend to be on the CPM basis. Out of curiousity why are you looking for non CPM? CPM tends to - in my biased opinion of course ;) convert better, but I understand some people are turned off it.

Nope, not yet

Yes I know, that is why I ask :)

I would never suggest adnium they dont accept popunder ads for buy traffic so bad rules

there are kids running

Incorrect. We do accept popunders, unless they break our terms of service as stated in our user agreement.

I would never suggest adnium they dont accept popunder ads for buy traffic so bad rules

there are kids running

You do have to be compliant with publisher restrictions, correct. Browser locks and ads of malicious nature are not welcome, and leading software flagged nearly every ad you tried to run Ali. Sorry your pop permissions were taken away, but it is what it is.

Best of luck to you Ali : ),

MI
Back