The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good logo design says it all

nancy1

affiliate
It’s important to have a well defined purpose for designing a logo, because this tells us what’s important and what is the criteria. For a logo design to have a distinct identification and a unique appearance that makes it apart from the crowd it’s important to design a logo with a specific purpose.

They do look really cool... But they also have a cost. The first image on your site is about 50Kb, and most of the images are fairly big. But that's not a problem, google has given us the tools to sort this out (and having the larger higher quality original is useful)

Don't get me wrong, it looks stylish, but for a final site, the images could be shrunk in size?

I'm looking a designer to create relatively low weight logos for one of my sites...
And I like what I see.

I'm wondering what you could do with my site (backgrounds / better borders shading etc)

Can you PM me, I'll send you my website url and you can give me an approximation and what you could do to improve the design and how much you would charge

Thanks.

There are very cool sites like LogoYes that make it possible for anyone, even those without graphic design experience, to create their logo. You know your brand the best should you should probably be the one that designs the logo.

I believe logo design is the most significant part to a business. Its the first thing a customer sees and hopefull that logo will stick in their mind so they keep returning for normal business. I go for a creative design with images and text. I feel that logos that are just plain text tend to be forgettable, but huge companies like IBM have proven different.

I believe logo design is the most significant part to a business. Its the first thing a customer sees and hopefull that logo will stick in their mind so they keep returning for normal business. I go for a creative design with images and text. I feel that logos that are just plain text tend to be forgettable, but huge companies like IBM have proven different.

Agreed your logo is a recognisable icon for your business that if done right will stick is peoples minds

I an agree with you, your business logo design is represents your business status. Therefore your logo should be innovative and unique which helps you to promote your business in your audience.

logoonlinepros

I am agree with you, your business logo design represents your business status. Therefore your logo should be innovative and unique which helps you to promote your business in your audience.

I am agree with you, your business logo design represents your business status. Therefore your logo should be innovative and unique which helps you to promote your business in your audience.<br><br>

I would like to agree with your statement. Well designed logos always represent well manage business or companies. Logo design is the main part of your business.

There are many Logo designers now a days available every where along with them I had gone through your post. There are many Graphics/Logo designing companies those who provides a wide collection of inspirational designs. The are full creative and also compelling graphic designs for the requirement of the customers.

Email marketing south Africa
Email Marketing

MI
Back