The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good Digital camera

Lovely

affiliate
Hello gents,

I am interesting in taking good stock pictures, but I have an old camera. I want to buy a new good digital camera for GBP200, can you gents suggest a good digital camera at that price for me.
Cheers

I just bought the Cannon Power Shot S5 IS a really nice bit of kit and one of the fastest digitals without going to SLR.

funcRSI.php

£219.99 see the specs here

eatay.com/productInfo.php?pid=7040550014213210&subId=2

New Digital Camera

If you are interested in taking new digital camera then my point of view Panasonic Lumix TZ6 Digital Camera - Black (10.1MP, 12x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD is really good for its functionality like 25mm Ultra Wide-angle 12x Optical Zoom LEICA DC Lens in a Compact Body Features Include: Intelligent Auto Mode with AF Tracking and Starry Sky Mode with 15, 30, 60sec Exposure 2.7-inch High-Resolution Intelligent LCD Camera Effective Pixels 10.1 Megapixels Shutter Speed 8-1/2000 sec (Selectable Minimum Shutter Speed) And price of its £186.79

New Digital Camera

If you are interested in taking new digital camera then my point of view Panasonic Lumix TZ6 Digital Camera - Black (10.1MP, 12x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD is really good for its functionality like 25mm Ultra Wide-angle 12x Optical Zoom LEICA DC Lens in a Compact Body Features Include: Intelligent Auto Mode with AF Tracking and Starry Sky Mode with 15, 30, 60sec Exposure 2.7-inch High-Resolution Intelligent LCD Camera Effective Pixels 10.1 Megapixels Shutter Speed 8-1/2000 sec (Selectable Minimum Shutter Speed) And price of its £186.79

People get wrapped up in the latest technology, but ask yourself - what are you actually trying to achieve? A second-hand digital 6.3 megapixel SLR will cost you nutsy these days, and may even leave you with enough cash to buy yourself a background and a couple of cheap flash units for that professional touch. I take all my product images with a cheap set of studio photography gear and it really makes a difference. Don't get hung up on megapixels; I've blown up shots from my 6.3 SLR to A1 poster size at 300 dots per inch (dpi) and they don't look grainy at all. So, what do you actually need for a decent shot you want to post on a website? Not much, really.

I will suggest you the Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Digital Camera - Red which having excellent features and also simple to use. It records HD movies (1280 x 720-pixels) , which lets you shoot beautiful HD video with almost twice the recording time compared to the conventional Motion JPEG. Optical zoom can be used when shooting motion images. TZ7 is also the world's first compact camera to feature Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator, which records dynamic, true-to-life audio that brings out the power of the HD video. The wind cut function minimises distracting sound from the background during audio recording.TZ7 is also the world's first compact camera to feature Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator, which records dynamic, true-to-life audio that brings out the power of the HD video. Depending on the Panasonic Lumix model, iA mode uses up to six bundled technologies working perfectly together to provide the best possible shooting results every time. :)

I will recommend you Fujifilm FinePix S1500 Digital Camera - Black having brilliant features as, 10 Megapixels, 12x Superzoom Lens and Large 2.7 inch LCD screen,
Dual Image Stabilisation to Combat Image Blur and Camera Shake,Scene Recognition AUTO & Panoramic Shooting Mode,Full Manual Control (Aperture and Shutter Priority) and 14 scene modes,Face Detection Technology with Automatic Red-Eye Removal.

MI
Back