The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Good converting traffic with a $50-$100 budget?

janders818

affiliate
Hey guys I just joined this forum a few days ago, I have a great sales funnel that I know will convert but I'm on a limited budget for traffic. Any suggestions on where I can get good converting traffic with a $50-$100 budget starting off? I'm strongly considering 7search and Adblue.

Hey guys I just joined this forum a few days ago, I have a great sales funnel that I know will convert but I'm on a limited budget for traffic. Any suggestions on where I can get good converting traffic with a $50-$100 budget starting off? I'm strongly considering 7search and Adblue.

Leadbolt, Adcash, Airpush
Best of luck

Not sure if you already found an answer to this and took action but I suggest you go with Bing or Adwords. I find those two have better quality traffic than 7 search.

As Facebook don't like MMO promotion so I think it's not a good idea to start with Facebook ads. Right now bing is the heaven for the marketers. You can try bing.

Personally, I would pick Bing over 7S (traffic quality) but 7S allows you to 'get your feet wet' at a smaller cost. Good place for newbies to start learning without losing their life savings.

You can get a $50 bonus at 7S, if you decide to go that route:

Free $50 - 7Search Pay-Per-Click
I clicked on this link and then stopped halfway. I am a newbie is the truest sense of the word. I think I have to learn a bit more. Sometimes I get so confuse.

I clicked on this link and then stopped halfway. I am a newbie is the truest sense of the word. I think I have to learn a bit more. Sometimes I get so confuse.

It's okay, Annabella. Everyone is a newbie at the beginning. :)

I'm not completely sure what's giving you trouble but I'm happy to explain what that is.

That link is to the page where you can click, sign up for 7Search and claim your $50 additional ad money put on your 7Search account, on top of whatever money you put in.

Don't know if that helps but I hope so. If I've missed your problem, please let me know and I'll try again. :)

==== Off Topic =====

By the way Annabella, be sure to take advantage of all the newbie resources here:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There's lots of help here for you. I suggest you visit this thread, too: Gold - As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

It's okay, Annabella. Everyone is a newbie at the beginning. :)

I'm not completely sure what's giving you trouble but I'm happy to explain what that is.

That link is to the page where you can click, sign up for 7Search and claim your $50 additional ad money put on your 7Search account, on top of whatever money you put in.

Don't know if that helps but I hope so. If I've missed your problem, please let me know and I'll try again. :)

==== Off Topic =====

By the way Annabella, be sure to take advantage of all the newbie resources here:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There's lots of help here for you. I suggest you visit this thread, too: Gold - As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Thank you. You are very kind and you did help. I just think I was being a little adventurous when I clicked the link. I've been reading everyday over and over again. The brain does not always function at it's full capacity:) but I am coming along. I think the New411 is the only one I have not read yet. I just find that my interpretation of Newbie is completely different from most. I think I am going to start a thread for Affiliate novices myself included but I am planning to graduate shortly. Thank you again.

Since you have limited budget so networks which are suggested may work for you, but I would suggest you be very careful and alert with your campaign setting and targeting and buying traffic properly, otherwise you will end up using this fund in no more than few minutes with no conversion.

MI
Back