The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good Campaigns

AfricanAffiliate

One thing I have come to learn about mobile CPA is that good campaigns are made not discovered.

xKkR2BW.png

Just when i was about to give up on this campaign i get some conversions. The campaign is still making a loss but am sure with a few more tweaks to the landing pages and optimization on the traffic source It will be profitable.

One thing I have come to learn about mobile CPA is that good campaigns are made not discovered.

xKkR2BW.png

Just when i was about to give up on this campaign i get some conversions. The campaign is still making a loss but am sure with a few more tweaks to the landing pages and optimization on the traffic source It will be profitable.
Just want to encourage you that it is never an easy task to start marketing especially the affiliate related. You may fail to make conversions for a very long time but when you reach sometime, the break even will be real and you will happy that you have started making fruits for the good things and efforts you have. Just be able to plan very well and be focused when it comes to the tasks you are doing. Another thing you need to do is being consistent in every task you are implementing, it helps you stay on check always.

MI
Back