The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Going to be testing out offline strategy once I get a test lead

jimmy rich

affiliate
I want to do offline because online seems to be a little crowded. My goal is to find a way to profit offline and then find a mentor or learn from experience online. I have a plan in place. I will be posting results but not step by step details of what I am doing. I also will not reveal the offer. I say that because I am going to be taking huge money and time risks.

I will want to move city to city with these methods all around the US. I will tell the step by step methods only to a advanced online cpa expert that wants to learn offline. I would need to meet and learn from that person in person. I will post results as they come. The second that I get that test lead completed by Luke to verify the offer I will start strategies.

I tested it with my mom a while back and it showed conversion. I tested it with her again today with different email and nothing. I am wondering if its because its the same ip address. I will be testing it with my girlfriend's mom tomorrow. I want to start this offline campaign. I'll be waiting for Luke for test run but I don't know how long he takes to respond. Will keep you posted on results.

Re: Going to be testing out offline strategy once I get a test l

Best of luck man - sounds great i love offline! Keep us updated and yes try on different IPs!

Re: Going to be testing out offline strategy once I get a test l

Loved that interview. You have a hell of a forum here. I will keep you updated.

banners
Back