The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

godaddy.com

gkd_uk

Hi all

I am thinking of registering a new domain name and thinking about registering this one with godaddy.com

Is this a good and reliable hosting company? Have you had any bad experiences with this company?

Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good hosting company.

I would like to register one domain and website hosting with a different host.

Thanks

Personally, I find godaddy hosting fine -- reliable and flexible ... the free hosting they offer is rubbish (has a godaddy header on each page) so go for paid.

I don't run any high volume sites on there but for the sites I have with them no complaints.

I use godaddy a lot and I think they're good. they've recently taken their domain privay guard off the table. it used to be an additional $2 a year to keep you off of hois, now they've combined it with other features and want to charge you $6 a month!

GKD,
I suggest you do NOT use American hosting company, use a UK host. GoDaddy, Hostgator etc are all American company.
just a suggestion, using a UK host could be very good for your search engine ranking

Thanks for the great advice Temi :)

I might as well stick with my current hosting company as they are quite cheap and offer great service.

Thanks

I will suggest you move away from your current host because of the downtime you mentioned sometime ago, that is not acceptable this day and age.

If you do a serch in this forum, there are some good, cheap UK host OWG recommended, you may want to check some of them out

Thanks Temi

There has been some downtime but not for long. It's always one website that is affected but they have now upgraded their servers so fingers crossed, all should be ok now.

GKD,
I suggest you do NOT use American hosting company, use a UK host. GoDaddy, Hostgator etc are all American company.
just a suggestion, using a UK host could be very good for your search engine ranking
Oh really?
Can you recommend some reputed hosts in the UK?

Have you found a hosting company yet?

I can put you in touch with a very highly recommended company how offer technical support 24/7 and are the dogs boll*cks, your website will hardly ever be down.

Let me know if you are still looking. :)

Thanks SoftwareMS :)

Which company is this?

I'm not moving because of downtime. It's just that I would like one site with a different host.

Thanks

Thanks SoftwareMS

I'll have a look into that website - Thanks

I will definetly mention your name if I order hosting from them.

banners
Back