The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Go2mobi is dead - ?

evik

affiliate
Started running traffic to couple of offers and it was ok, spent 235$ already and in the middle of my tests they stopped running traffic. I mean actual 0 on my Voluum.
I guess not putting all of my eggs in one basket would be a smart move when it comes to traffic sources. very shady :(
Any suggestions for a more stable mobile ad network?

Started running traffic to couple of offers and it was ok, spent 235$ already and in the middle of my tests they stopped running traffic. I mean actual 0 on my Voluum.
I guess not putting all of my eggs in one basket would be a smart move when it comes to traffic sources. very shady :(
Any suggestions for a more stable mobile ad network?

Go2mobi is definitely not dead..

You probably got outbid, try increasing your bid!

I went with their auto bid, I thought that would give me traffic for sure...
And even if I got outbid, is that mean that my stats will fall to a perfect zero like now?

I went with their auto bid, I thought that would give me traffic for sure...
And even if I got outbid, is that mean that my stats will fall to a perfect zero like now?

Don't go with auto bid man, do manual bidding so you can track what's working and what's not!

I use the auto bid just to get data as fast as I can.
In the last 24 hours I tried every bidding way, and 0 stats...
btw I'm not a man : )
Thank you

Last edited:
I get good help from my rep @ go2 , reach out to yours if you havent ask them yet , they may be able to solve it .

Nobody in Go2mobi responds to my support tickets and I still get 0 traffic to open, none optimized campaigns with a bid of 0.1$
Invested almost 300$ with them, started seeing conversions and now they're gone, they don't want my money? :(
Also Still have 50$ left in my account there, how can I at least get it back?

Nobody in Go2mobi responds to my support tickets and I still get 0 traffic to open, none optimized campaigns with a bid of 0.1$
Invested almost 300$ with them, started seeing conversions and now they're gone, they don't want my money? :(
Also Still have 50$ left in my account there, how can I at least get it back?

Try opening a new account, see if you're getting any traffic then.
You can e-mail their support, they always refund unspent funds.

MI
Back