The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Glad to be here everyone

Dee Heru

affiliate
I'm glad to have found a forum like this. I've been struggling with AM for 4 years and haven't made any money but spent a lot. I want to able to make an offer covert with Bing Ads but I lack the knowledge on optimization, testing and I'm naive on how much money it would take to get the campaign profitable. I don't have much money as of now. Hopefully, that will change with the knowledge I can get here.

Hi Dee, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

I'm glad to have found a forum like this. I've been struggling with AM for 4 years and haven't made any money but spent a lot. I want to able to make an offer covert with Bing Ads but I lack the knowledge on optimization, testing and I'm naive on how much money it would take to get the campaign profitable. I don't have much money as of now. Hopefully, that will change with the knowledge I can get here.
Hi @Dee Heru,
Welcome to this awesome knowledge sharing community and as you've mentioned about your experience, Let give new try to campaigns.
And keep in touch with this kind of community to help you out where you stuck, you will get right direction.
Stay around!
Good luck.

Welcome Dee, I am fairly new myself. You are going to love the forum and people here. This is a forum like no other. I really learned a lot in just my short time here.

banners
Back