The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Give the masses what they want (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
I just shifted into a new marketing paradigm. As I was walking through Walmart today I observed the various ham beasts as they lumbered through with their fat kids and stuffed their carts full of Cheetos and other various junk items. I peered over towards the produce aisle only to see that nobody seemed interested.

oegGTU6.png

It was then that a question popped into my head; Why would it be weird to eat a cucumber in public but not a bag of cheetos? One only has to mull this question over briefly to observe the fucked up state of modern America. (Maybe this applies elsewhere, idk.)

At first I blamed the marketers. But lo, this is short-sighted.

It then dawned on me that this is what the people want, the marketers have just been responding aptly. The mom with her screaming and undisciplined kids doesn't have the time nor the energy to pick out healthy meals. Besides, Cheetos is what makes her kids shut up for brief moments of time so she can zone out to Facebook or indulge in the latest dramas of various celebrities. All these things numb them so they don't have to look at how fucked their life has become. That would mean taking the time to fix what is wrong and nobody wants to do that.

One needs only to take a gander at the latest viral content to see the kind of shit that people actually want. Things like "Top 5 celebrity amputees you didn't know about," and "Worst Tattoo fails of all time."

This content strikes a chord at the hearts of the masses and they can't get enough.

Those of you in the adult and bodybuilding verticals know how fucked up and beyond belief some of those ads get. Oceans of men with their dicks in hand pathetically clicking on BBW ads and dick pill adverts.

When I first got into affiliate marketing I started taking notice of ads and how certain products were being marketed. I couldn't believe that the majority of the adverts and the copy within the landing pages was actually converting. Now I am faced with the ugly truth that this stuff has been working all along. This is what the people of todays world DEMAND.

Give the masses what they want and you shall bank deeply my friends.

Any other thoughts on marketing tactics or principles?

Last edited:
MI
Back