The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Give me the details of best essay writing service

MarkEMiner

affiliate
If you think writing an essay is hard task then you can use an essay writing service. They help you to complete your essay on time. But choosing a writing service is not an easy one. So we need to find unique one that will give you unique contents. Such an essay writing service is now available on online giving your essay on low rates. I also use the service of cheap essay writing service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have hired writers to write for me via upwork, but never worked with essay writing service. Can you explain how this service works, how different is it from freelancer sites such as upwork. Do we get unique essay that is only delivered to us and never sold to another person?

eah, I am working with Essay Pro already for few months, and everything looks good. Completely satisfied with their service.

Hello, if you are looking for any kind of content writing services I think Freelancer is the one best source where you an hire any good content writer.

Goodluck!
Haim Toledano

I don’t really like using fiverr or upwork, because it’s kind of complicated. They are taking my money basically for nothing… Also, it’s hard to communicate with writers etc.

It’s hard to find a good content writer who is capable of creating worthy content using the keywords you provided.
I'm now also searching for good writers, not only for essays, can you recommend something?

Back when I was writing copy, almost all of my clients came from word-of-mouth referrals. Ask other marketers who they use or recommend and if they think they're any good.

Check sites and marketing forums that advertise writers' services or where writers hang out. Read the reviews, ask the writer pertinent questions.

Ask the writer to provide samples or a portfolio of their work, if you are unfamiliar with their work.

Ask what the writer's policy is, if you aren't happy with the copy they send you. Probably, they'll offer a rewrite without extra charge, if you are unhappy. *Note - only ask for a rewrite if it's needed, not to try getting extra writing for free. If you take advantage of a writer, they'll never work for you again and they'll spread the word to other writers. A good writer is worth every penny (and maybe more) than what you pay them. They help you make money.

Find out if the writer has an area of expertise. An essay writer isn't the best choice for crafting website or sales page copy. Some can do both but most shine in one area, as that is where their focus and practice is.

If you're looking for volume, ask how many 'x' word/day articles the writer can accommodate. Ask as well, about any deadlines you may have. Timelines depend on the writer's workload and schedule.

We normally check Upwork or Iwriter. Fiver can also be an option, however there seems to be a fair amount of low quality workers/writers on there compared to other places.

Trixxs

there seems to be a fair amount of low quality workers/writers on there compared to other places.

Yup.

I'm sure there must be a good writer or two somewhere on there but generally speaking, a writer is not going to put in the time and effort for $5 with a dollar of that going back to fiverr.

There really are sooooo many places to find good writers. If you do a G search for the best place to find high quality writers, you'll find blogs that give you details about different sites. There's info that outlines free to high (expensive) quality.

Ignore...ignore...promotional stuff, like on Quora.

Just my opinion, of course.

You know, there are sites where you can post what you're looking for and let the writers come to you for review. Again, use sites where quality writers hang out if you go that route.

banners
Back