The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review GetResponse Review ?

Coreyz

affiliate
Hi mate,
You know email marketing is quite important for affiliate marketing.I read some review about GetResponse but couldn't figure out about it.It looks like a little bit high price for subscription.So I want to know more about GetResponse,it's price comparison,your success rate or anything related to GetResponse.

I am with GetResponse about 1 year and my list isn't huge.But most of them are buyer traffic.Conversion rate also high.Anyway I like GetResponse for their autoresponder service.Just make your form,put the HTML code to your LP ,send targeted traffic and forget

Well I have find GetResponse quite fascinating to me cause I have already build several list by using them. I have tested several times and their emails are directly go the primary inbox most of the time. Moreover you can sell your list in udimi and build your list huge.

For me, I am a fan of GetResponse. One problem I have faced that, When I upload custom email list they didn't approve it although I got all the emails from two-step verification.

In my opinion it's the best email marketing service for professionals and also for beginners. GetResponse is user-friendly and in a very good price. I would recommend it to everyone!

I am with GetResponse about 1 year and my list isn't huge.But most of them are buyer traffic.Conversion rate also high.Anyway I like GetResponse for their autoresponder service.Just make your form,put the HTML code to your LP ,send targeted traffic and forget
Out of the interest, How big is you list? Just curious.

MI
Back