The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Get quick Twitter and Facebook fans

ntech25

affiliate
Hey guys I found this site its free and also paid links twiends.com . I tested it out for one of my twitter accounts and facebook fan page. It get me a lot of fans and twitter followers. How it works you get up to 10 credits to follow a person and in return you can offer credits to have them follow you. I usually offer 2 credits per person. Not sure how good this is but I seen some increase in traffic they also sell credits if you don't want to follow anyone.

Has anyone else tried this?

Your "traffic" is largely going to come from other people in the same program.

How much money have you made as a result of this "traffic"?

But what good are these followers doing for you? Are they buying anything from your site? Are they at least interested in your niche enough to go to your blog and read it? Or, better yet, post a comment???

While I rcognize that Twitter, facebook, etc do have a place in an online marketing plan, I often think that people spend too much time (and probably money on twitter ebooks) playing around with this stuff instead of doing other tasks that usually require more work and concentration.

The market is full with this kind of softs, that provides you fast, followers. Honestlly i am not a fan of this, auto stuff, and dont know some cases, with some high results from this,.

banners
Back