The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Get Offers Direct [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goddustin

Get Offers Direct is an interactive media firm specializing in promoting ads in many different verticals from skin care to biz opp. We build solid relationships with publishers and advertisers and leverage those relationships to create expansive branding worldwide.

We run all our offers on the CAKE Marketing platform and we use a high-end fraud prevention tool. This keeps our publishers happy with accurate conversions and everyone happy without fraud, as offers don’t get pulled.

Attachments

• getoffersdirect.png
    getoffersdirect.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 664
It seems that GOD (Get Offers Direct) is sended from a God actually. When I needed network like Get Offers Direct, I couldn't find it and then I discovered them.

I have a account but not running any offers at the moment but have had contact with my affiliate manager and I had a great experience!

goddustin updated Get Offers Direct with a new update entry:

Get Offers Direct

Get Offers Direct is an interactive media firm specializing in promoting ads in many different verticals from skin care to biz opp. We build solid relationships with publishers and advertisers and leverage those relationships to create expansive branding worldwide.

We run all our offers on the CAKE Marketing platform and we use a high-end fraud prevention tool. This keeps our publishers happy with accurate conversions and everyone happy without fraud, as offers don’t get pulled.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back