affiliate
Get Offers Direct

getoffersdirect_logo.jpg
Join Now

Get Offers Direct Facebook

Get Offers Direct Twitter

contacticon.png
support@god.com.co

Get Offers Direct is an interactive media firm specializing in promoting ads in many different verticals from skin care to biz opp. We build solid relationships with publishers and advertisers and leverage those relationships to create expansive branding worldwide.

On of our main verticals is skincare. Drop us a line or apply for the network today to see our list of offers.

Vote for Get Offers Direct now, on the CPA Network List

I would love for you to see my offers Brian. I have international pin submits and buy traffic on a CPA basis. We own all of these campaigns. Offers are for Norway, UK and Germany. Let me know if you are interested.

Here at Get Offers Direct, we've made several changes over the past few months to make us a one-stop-shop for all direct CPA offers!

We're pretty sure you'll appreciate every single change, but there are things that we've been doing for some time now that shouldn't come new to publishers!

As usual...
1) If you need an offer, we'll get it! - and NOT just brokered from another network either, it will be DIRECT (Hence our name of course)

2) We provide weekly and DAILY payments for HIGH volume and HIGH quality publishers, but that's nothing new for Get Offers Direct...

3) Our amazing team will help you scale your campaigns to the MAX!

4) ...and did I forget to mention that we're your one-stop for direct offers... literally?

CPAFix members get an automatic approval into the network - For more details, check out my signature BELOW!

Get Offers Direct is quickly rising to the top of the highest mountain! Are YOU planning on meeting us there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back