The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Incentivized traffic

Nox007CPA

affiliate
5PYPgaq.png

I’m Nox from Scorpio Media, I’m a publisher consultant (AM) but I also wear many different hat as well. I’m over 5 years deep in internet marketing, specifically Incent offers. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about Incent offers, or our CPA network. I’d be more than happy to explain how Incent works!

Last edited:
Hey Guys thanks for the response to Nox's AMA... I'm also with the same network, so feel free to hmu too.

PS - Nox is in India and they recently have been with out power for the past few days, so please be patient with his responses.

How do you know If your niche will do well or not with content locking?

Hey Darster,

That's a good question, well the content behind the locker must be something that is not easily available on Google and it should be something that your traffic is really interested in. Your traffic source plays an important part in determining if the niche will work well or not, some niches might do good with your traffic and some might not, so if your traffic is not targeted you should always test different niches and stick to the best one.

For Example - If you have an article related to Muscle Building, let's say "Sculpt Your Abs Into a Six-Pack in Six Weeks" you can put the content locker over the article and if your traffic is targeted to people who are interested in Body Building & Fitness, this niche should do really well but if your traffic is not targeted, this might not work.

So, I'd say you as long as your content is not cliched, You should always test different niches and stick to the best one.

Can I promote any incentive offer with any niche. What I mean is do the incentive offers I promote, have to be related to my niche e.g. A dating offer with a dating niche, or can I just promote any incentive offer, no matter the niche and traffic?

So SEO is important for this method? Can you explain a bit about what kinda SEO work need to be done?
Link building, promoting thru articles and what not. Or is it just make it keyword optimized.

Now Single site for one type of niche?
Then another site for a different niche?

Thanks

I have two question here:

• Why most of the CPA networks are so reluctant to accept PTC/GPT sites ?
  • What's the best method to get more results from gpt site in term on CPA revenue (as almost all the cpa network does not cover all the countries, some are good in some parts of the world and some in other)
And Last but not the least .

Do you accept PTC/GPT sites ? ;)
With Thanks

I have two question here:

• Why most of the CPA networks are so reluctant to accept PTC/GPT sites ?
  • What's the best method to get more results from gpt site in term on CPA revenue (as almost all the cpa network does not cover all the countries, some are good in some parts of the world and some in other)
And Last but not the least .

Do you accept PTC/GPT sites ? ;)
With Thanks
I like only CPA networks and want to know all networks whom have CPA offers Kindly post here some CPA networks
Thank You so much

below are my list of networks:

Publisher Application [ i will proivde you with postback for your ptc site if your register under me]
superrewards
matomy
persona
here i did apply used ur refe link but here is only adsencemedia network not any list i want cpa network list whom are paying huge payouts weekly bases or monthly or biweekly.

there is not list with me,

these are the networks that i am using and trusted by me.
You can generate handsome income using them .
if you have a ptc site , i am here to help u out

All these networks are net30

Can I promote any incentive offer with any niche. What I mean is do the incentive offers I promote, have to be related to my niche e.g. A dating offer with a dating niche, or can I just promote any incentive offer, no matter the niche and traffic?

Hey Deborah, yes you can promote incentive offers with pretty much any niche using a content locker, However if the offers are related to the niche you are promoting it will result in a higher conversion rate.

banners
Back