The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gay Dating on POF

R

rem0

Hello,

I thought I would share with you my results from an offer I am running on POF and maybe you can give me some advice on how to get it converting, I am fairly new at this so please bare with me and feel free to point out an mistakes in my strategy.

Offer = Gay Dating
Target = Males
Age = 25-35 36-45, 46-55
3 campaigns, 14 Ads, 5 images, 3 different ad copy
Target = Male seeking Male, The country (As it's not the US this all I set it to so I got the most traffic)

First Day

25-35 Impressions = 1128 Clicks 4 CTR = 0.355% Conversions = 1 CPM = $1.26

36-45 Impressions = 714 Clicks 0 CTR = 0% Conversions = 0 CPM = $1.26

46-55 Impressions = 978 Clicks 0% CTR =0% Conversions =0 CPM= $1.26

Very low number of impressions I know but I decided to concentrate on the 25-35 age range as I got a conversion.

Second Day, I dropped the CPM to see if I got the same amount of traffic.

25-35 Impressions = 1,186 Clicks = 2 CTR = 0.169% Conversions = 0 CPM = 0.96

Third Day

25-35 Impressions = 2106 Clicks = 2 CTR = 0.095% Conversions = 0 CPM = 0.96

Forth Day - I deactivated the ads that weren't performing all that well.

25-35 Impressions = 2750 Clicks = 6 CTR = 0.218 Conversions = 1 CPM = 0.96

Fifth Day - Copied the campaign and added an LP to it.

25-35 + LP Impressions = 1,086 Clicks = 0 CTR = 0.000% Conversions = 0 CPM -0.96

25-35 Impressions = 1841 Clicks = 2 CTR = 0.109% Conversions = 2 CPM = 0.96

Sixth Day

25-35 + LP Impressions = 1,033 Clicks = 1 CTR = 0.097% Conversions = 0 CPM -0.96

25-35 Impressions = 2355 Clicks = 2 CTR = 0.00% Conversions = 0 CPM = 0.96

This is where I am at now, the campaign is in profit but I would really like to get more from conversions from the clicks, I'm going to see how the LP works out but it's not very pro as my HTML skills aren't the best. Also if you have any advice on how to scale the campaign, currently the offer is only running in one country on the network I am using.

Any advice is gratefully received :)

It's tiny, i have spent $15 and made $20 gross so overall $5.

Out of interest why do you need the CPA network?

It's tiny, i have spent $15 and made $20 gross so overall $5.

Out of interest why do you need the CPA network?
rem0 you are promoting Gay offer. I want to ask Gay offer is from Maxbounty, peerfly, clickbank or from some other network?

EWA have alot of Gay offers for PoF - are you capturing the email on the lander?

Also i'll get Ben in here to help you with scaling!

EWA have alot of Gay offers for PoF - are you capturing the email on the lander?

Also i'll get Ben in here to help you with scaling!

I'm not as yet, how would I go about capturing the email address? The LP is pretty simple at the moment.

I'm not as yet, how would I go about capturing the email address? The LP is pretty simple at the moment.
Use aweber opt in form then market of the back! You're leaving money on the table if you don't! Also inbox me your Skype - i'm from Bristol also!

It's difficult to scale the gay demographic as it's limited in size. Just keep split testing as the ROI should be better than what you currently have. Maybe email me to talk in a little more detail?

banners
Back