“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official G4Offers [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4Offers_Mark

affiliate
G4Offers_Mark submitted a new resource:

G4Offers - A Plethora Of Offers And Verticals

View attachment 4899 G4Offers is a unique cost per action affiliate network that features a wide variety of verticals and offers. When joining G4offers you are assigned a dedicated affiliate manager. The G4Offers affiliate managers are available during all times of the day and can be contacted by phone, instant messenger, and email. Unlike many networks G4offers works closely with all their affiliates. A lot of networks assign dedicated affiliate managers but do not work closely with...

Read more about this resource...

The G4Offers affiliate managers are available during all times of the day and can be contacted by phone, instant messenger, and email. Unlike many networks G4offers works closely with all their affiliates. A lot of networks assign dedicated affiliate managers but do not work closely with their affiliates. The G4Offers affiliate managers will guide you and give you advice no other networks will.

This really caught my attention that's why I signup. So I receive an email from Simon, asking me to setup a time for us to talk through phone, but the problem is that something is wrong with my phone so I replied to him that we'll just talk on Skype.

So I added him on skype and message him since he is on available status on skype. I waited for like an hour or two but no response so I decided to went to sleep. At 2 am he message me asking my email, so when I woke up in the morning and notice that I had a message on skype and it was Simon asking my email, so I replied to him with my email and no response the whole day even if he was on available status on skype.

Today, he messaged me apologizing for the delay of his response since he said that I message him at night time on his country and a follow up message of the questions for my interview. I was in front of my computer that time so I responded immediately since I was expecting to have a chat regarding my application. So I answered all of his questions and after that, no response again.

The quote that above, I suggest not to add this on the information of your network if you can't really do it. And I suggest you guys not to let Simon do the interviews if he's that type of guy that replies to you every other day. And maybe you can use the "Busy" status if you're not available to talk, "Away" status if you semi-busy but can slightly answer and "Available" if you're REALLY available to talk.

PS: I didn't even finish my interview with Simon anymore.

Hi Xbug, Thank you for your update in reply please see the following.

This really caught my attention that's why I signup. So I receive an email from Simon, asking me to setup a time for us to talk through phone, but the problem is that something is wrong with my phone so I replied to him that we'll just talk on Skype.

Reply: We usually like to interview publishers VIA phone call as we have been seeing an increased number in fraudulent publisher signups.

So I added him on skype and message him since he is on available status on skype. I waited for like an hour or two but no response so I decided to went to sleep. At 2 am he message me asking my email, so when I woke up in the morning and notice that I had a message on skype and it was Simon asking my email, so I replied to him with my email and no response the whole day even if he was on available status on skype.
Today, he messaged me apologizing for the delay of his response since he said that I message him at night time on his country and a follow up message of the questions for my interview. I was in front of my computer that time so I responded immediately since I was expecting to have a chat regarding my application. So I answered all of his questions and after that, no response again.

Reply: I'm sorry about this I will have a big talk with Simon about this. Simon is usually very responsive. It Seems like you two have both been missing each other.

The quote that above, I suggest not to add this on the information of your network if you can't really do it. And I suggest you guys not to let Simon do the interviews if he's that type of guy that replies to you every other day. And maybe you can use the "Busy" status if you're not available to talk, "Away" status if you semi-busy but can slightly answer and "Available" if you're REALLY available to talk.

Reply: Thanks for the suggestion, but we really can do it and we do it everyday. Please note: some days we get upwards of 100 publisher signups. We rarely get any complaints. I'm looking at the backend and the notes as we speak, it seems like the team has been doing a good job with signups. I'm sorry for your experience with Simon he's usually really good, but once again it seems to me you guys have both been missing each other , but that is not a good excuse and I will have a big chat with him explaining he has to be attentive with EVERY publisher.

PS: I didn't even finish my interview with Simon anymore.

Reply: I sincerely apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you still want to work with us please send me a pm.

With kind regards
Mark

Hi Simon, I have send tax form FW8EN sicne 5 Oct 2015 until now my account status still "
You have not yet filed a W9 form
Why it so slow?. I want to do promote but I am not sure I will grt money.

Hi Simon, I have send tax form FW8EN sicne 5 Oct 2015 until now my account status still "
You have not yet filed a W9 form
  • In the US? Fill Out form W-9.
Why it so slow?. I want to do promote but I am not sure I will grt money.

Hi vrk, Don't worry if you sent the form you will be paid :) BTW This Is Mark. I suggest you contact Simon on Skype, phone or by email. You can view his contact details under your publisher account.

Hi Gilbert, We look forward to doing business with you. Yesterday was Thanksgiving one of the biggest holidays in the USA some one will review your application later today.

If you have any more concerns please PM me.

Hi Gilbert, One of the account managers reviewed your application, He called the number you provided the phone number you provided is a false number. Our fraud team has notified me you also signed up using a proxy. When ever an application has this pattern the publisher ends up committing fraud. I'm sorry to inform you for this reason we can not approve your application. If you have any additional questions please pm me.

Happy to announce that G4offers has been predefined in TrackingDesk so you simply have to push your api key to import all your offer urls and conversions.

upload_2015-12-14_19-40-20.png

Enjoy!

Hi,
In g4offers, I found the the affiliate link redirect to different offer as preview page. Please recheck every time. It might happen to every affiliate network.

Hi vrk59, Is this only happening when you preview the link or when you send traffic? What offer is this happening with? Please PM me all the details.

Thanks for the update

Hi vrk59, Is this only happening when you preview the link or when you send traffic? What offer is this happening with? Please PM me all the details.

Thanks for the update

Hi Mark, I am representative of VMG Media Jsc.
We are looking for CPI Offer Network.
Please feel free to add skype vmg.media.jsc so we can discuss more about business

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back