The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

G2A Game Affiliate with Facebook Ads Journey

game333

I'm not so rich at the moment for big test, Facebook have sent me 2x $25 facebook coupon, for this I'm able to make some conversion, for at least make a test on my idea.

G2A is a CD-Key site, it sells many different game of cd key, in a decent cheap price for as low as $0.20 per cd key. You can find some of the anti-virus software selling a decent cheap price at $0.99 for 6 month subscription. G2A has been known for a while, like 2 years maybe.
Popular YouTuber like PewDiePie uses him to make money.

Ref link: https://www.g2a.com/r/affiliatefix (Appreciated, am broke at the moment.)
Link: https://www.g2a.com/goldmine/ :|

The program is really attracting you will receive the 100% commission being state on the product, for people under you, you will receive their 100% as well, for being who under the 2nd level, you will receive a 60%, and the 3rd level you will get 40%.

So I picked a product on FB, it's Watch Dogs because it's selling ridiculously cheap for almost $1.59

I've setup a campaign on FB.
I've target 18 to 42 as age, male as gender, and some 3rd to 4th tier countries to get cheap clicks.

12345.jpg

Have got 5 cent per click at the moment, but no sales yet.
Am hoping to get like 1 cent per click, if there's any method to work on this?

Great thanks...

After 252 clicks, the CPC has been reduce to $0.03
123.jpg

But the good, maybe bad? After spending $8.32 I've got another registrant, but where's the purchase? 24 delay?
123.jpg

Out of cash at the moment, I will switch account for the free coupon.

Your earning stat is so cool, I don't have any idea for affiliate program for FB traffic for foreign traffic.

Why dont you try CPA offers?
Very difficult, unless you're working with cheap clicks.
Last time I had an IM product, digital product on FB, and sales and positive ROI.
And a month later FB banned my account, when I email them why? No IM product allowed.

I'm scared of CPA stuff on FB now, my account has been lost for over 2 years.

Update, oh I got a sales from a $10 spending on FB ads, the clicks has been reduced to $0.03 a click which is affordable.
123456.jpg

Wonder why it didn't enter the stat.

Very difficult, unless you're working with cheap clicks.
Last time I had an IM product, digital product on FB, and sales and positive ROI.
And a month later FB banned my account, when I email them why? No IM product allowed.

I'm scared of CPA stuff on FB now, my account has been lost for over 2 years.

Update, oh I got a sales from a $10 spending on FB ads, the clicks has been reduced to $0.03 a click which is affordable.
123456.jpg

Wonder why it didn't enter the stat.

Maybe he not bought it
When you add product to basket and go to check out page it says that someone ordered
If he not pay it you dont get tgat 0.07, if he pay you earn

I've got a $0.15 profit after a spending of $14.
FB Traffic does works.
1234567.jpg

I guess I have earn more than $0.15 it shows that I have $0.42 as total on the activity feed, someone place multiple orders.

Last edited:
are you able to put a conversion pixel anywhere on the site?

it would be good to know where your conversions are coming from.

Update time, I'm not sure how many sales I have in total, but I've spend around $20 and I guess I have $1 sales. -95% ROI.
Here's another 3 sales... Are they duplicated sales? Oh and, 9 person joined under me in total.
123456.jpg

You can track them with link
Create custom link for every creative

And about those "unsure sales", ready my post below

I would suggest try rebills (skin care, weigtloss, muscle buildin) etc on FB
Create a custom link, it's different from tracking pixel, tracking pixel gives you a goal depends on the user act.
Good idea, I'm interested of you opening a Journey. :)

CPC is ridiculously high, $0.12 from $0.05
CTR is below 0.8%, man how to increase it.
Image, ad copy... Hmmm...

MI
Back