The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FurtherMobi, Its safe?

Most of the affiliates we hold the commission are Vietnamese. They always sign up several accounts in our network. Is it the thing that affiliates do with good traffic. As our advertisers feed back,almost all the installs for their offers are from Vietnam IPs.
For these fraud traffic, should we still pay them? Once finding fraud traffic, we will block him without paying any commission. This is our rule.

We never block any affiliates with no reason. The people who said we block you with no reason, plz post the screenshot for your traffic sources.

Most of the affiliates we hold the commission are Vietnamese. They always sign up several accounts in our network. Is it the thing that affiliates do with good traffic. As our advertisers feed back,almost all the installs for their offers are from Vietnam IPs.
For these fraud traffic, should we still pay them? Once finding fraud traffic, we will block him without paying any commission. This is our rule.

We never block any affiliates with no reason. The people who said we block you with no reason, plz post the screenshot for your traffic sources.
Hi @lisa_furthermobi

I'm not affiliate from Nation vietnam and not promoted with them. Also I tried many time to talk to you but you had blocked me on Skype. And not replying in email as well. So I'm not agreed with you.

I agree. Futhermobi is a network scam. Lisa does not provide answers cravings and blocking skype message. It was the scorn. It's a scam

banners
Back