The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Furthermobi closed?

They've paused all their offers, because they are moving to another platform. But they owe me some money and not replying to skype or email messages, haha.

They've paused all their offers, because they are moving to another platform. But they owe me some money and not replying to skype or email messages, haha.

That sucks. i heard they have been unresponsive for like 1-2 weeks already.
Can't tell by myself because I'm not with them.

Last edited:
That sucks. i heard they have been unresponsive for like 1-2 weeks already.
Can't tell by myself because i'm note with them.

Yes, it sucks because 2 weeks ago I received an email telling all payments have been sent out, etc.
cc92a332a60805f712816ad2ef019772.png

44b47287cee1da635f64ac74802c5b1c.png

+ the email.
Worst support ever :D

FurtherMobi is currently doing a system update, so all offers are paused for now. and most of the staff are having a holiday during this period. Please take note of that and should you have any further questions, please send emails to the team email and please be patient while waiting:) thank you:) we will inform you when our system is back live again through emails.

Because Furthermobi readjusts the business, we paused all the business for some time. But now we have started all the business again. Any issue, plz feel free to contact your AM. Many thanks for your support.:)

PS, we have emailed all the affiliates who have commission in our system even those who don't hit $50 for payment info. But some don't give a response. Maybe it's the reason that some don't get the money. If you are the one, plz email me (lisa@furthermobi.com)

Last edited:
Chinese mobile affiliate network Furthermobi is scam, They are not paying to their affiliates. Recently they rejected our all payment and stop responding to Skype and mail. They told me that our traffic quality was not so good and when i asked for report they blocked me and stop responding.

My manager was there Lisa. Here is her linkedin profile.
Lisa Zhao | LinkedIn

I strongly not recommend that network since i have heard complain from too many affiliates worked with them.

@lisa_furthermobi

I haven't heard from Lisa for a while now.. I was wondering what was happening with them.

Thanks for the heads up !

Chinese mobile affiliate network Furthermobi is scam, They are not paying to their affiliates. Recently they rejected our all payment and stop responding to Skype and mail. They told me that our traffic quality was not so good and when i asked for report they blocked me and stop responding.

My manager was there Lisa. Here is her linkedin profile.
Lisa Zhao | LinkedIn

I strongly not recommend that network since i have heard complain from too many affiliates worked with them.

@lisa_furthermobi

That is true. I even try to call that network but they didnt pick up. That is the worst network that I worked with!!

Don't try to fool us! Since you try sending bad and fraud traffic to our offer, you should accept the result we refuse to pay you.
We take Zero tolerance for fraud traffic. Once we find you send fraud traffic, we will never pay any commission and we will not waste time and effort on explaining it. Rule is rule!

Don't try to fool us! Since you try sending bad and fraud traffic to our offer, you should accept the result we refuse to pay you.
We take Zero tolerance for fraud traffic. Once we find you send fraud traffic, we will never pay any commission and we will not waste time and effort on explaining it. Rule is rule!

Oh Dear Lisa, I have all evidence about my traffic source that I sending to offers,just come on skype and I will show you, We can even talk on skype if you want is that ok with you? I did not send any abusive traffic, my campaign were in accordance with the rules. So can you tell us Lisa here now, Why you not answer to skype? email? Even try to call you on phone??

Oh Dear Lisa, I have all evidence about my traffic source that I sending to offers,just come on skype and I will show you, We can even talk on skype if you want is that ok with you? I did not send any abusive traffic, my campaign were in accordance with the rules. So can you tell us Lisa here now, Why you not answer to skype? email? Even try to call you on phone??
OK. Plz ping me on Skype.

OK. Plz ping me on Skype.
Rules are Rules!

So why are you blocking people on Skype when they asking for report of their traffic. Because you don't have it!! or you are hiding something. You must have bad traffic report before blocking people and refuse their payment. And you are talking about Skype that you will reply!! I don't think so.

Lisa.PNG

banners
Back