The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Discount FunnelFlux Pro | 14 Day Trial & 50% Off 1st Month

Just a note, this discount isn't deprecated but you should focus on our new SaaS platform, FunnelFlux Pro.

For AffiliateFix users we are offering 50% off your first month, in addition to a 28-day free trial.

CORRECTED! Get your tracking on track today with FunnelFlux Pro.

This newest FunnelFlux Pro is a kick-ass tracker with loads of great performance options.

Thanks! Could we also change this thread title? e.g. to FunnelFlux Pro | 28-day Trial + 50% off your first month.

Also, quick update, I just prototyped conversion tracking using Facebook's S2S API.

You can see instructions here - Tracking Conversions Using the Facebook S2S Tracking API

For now its as simple as using a postback and passing the data stated. We'll make a nicer UI later, I just wanted to move fast!

We also recently released our raw event explorer, and added a quickstart wizard that lets you spin up a quick lander > offer flow in seconds :)

Just a casual bump!

We just released a TikTok server-to-server tracking integration to go along with our Facebook CAPI one, and a UI to make it easier.

Posting this because we had a lot of people rushing to us to use it (who weren't even FunnelFlux users) simply because we had it, they needed it, no one else has it. Seems there's a lot of affiliates who want S2S TikTok tracking right now!

I'm also working on similar S2S integrations for Adwords, Microsoft Ads, and Snapchat. With Snapchat its not yet practical as they don't have a click ID, but I have it on good authority that they are working on creating a click ID functionality, and once they release it, I'll have an integration up in a few hours.

-Zeno

Screenshot_30.png

Self-bumping with our limited-time Black Friday deal!

For the next few days (expiring on Monday), you can get 67% off your first 3 months on any FF Pro plan.

You can access our deal page here - https://funnelflux.com/pro/black-friday-2021/

simple flows.png

Hey all, we're excited to announce the launch of a new feature, Simple Flows

Simple Flows are a new user interface that allows you to manage simple lander > offer sequences without having to use the more complex (though more powerful) visual funnel builder.

These flows let you quickly spin up multiple "paths", which are sequences of pages, create rules to match incoming visitors, then control routing of visitors to the various paths.

They are simple, flexible, and will feel like home for those coming from other trackers.

You can read our documentation to see more about them here - Using Simple Flows

Our visitor journey reporting also makes it possible to see how users matched different rules, what paths they went to, and ultimately what pages, giving you keen insight into how people are moving through these flows.

In the future we plan to extend their functionality, make reporting easier, and allow them the be converted to a visual funnel -- so you could always build out simple flows, then later when more complex manipulation is needed, convert it to a visual funnel and continue tracking away.

These are in beta, so feedback welcome!

P.S. we also finished our S2S integrations with Google and Microsoft ads a while back!

Quite a few new updates since my last post!

You can check out some release notes here.
  • Updated our dashboard to be a lot more useful, less limiting
  • Released a campaign analysis page to allow faster drilldowns for your common campaign optimisation workflows
  • Released our V2 Javascript, which is a lot simpler to use -- now just a single global snippet + optional override snippets
  • Released our customer API
  • Updated our pricing plans slightly
Regarding pricing, we're actually in the midst of figuring out migrating to a new DB technology.

Once we do that, we'll be in a much better position to:
  • Add custom events
  • Change to allow attribution by event time and entrance time, which often causes some confusion - but neither is best, they are better for different reporting goals
  • Adding custom attributes (attributes you can change on-page for a user and view in reporting)
  • Update and simplify our pricing
Pricing is a pain... but our long-term plan is to create new "base" plans with a set cost per month. Initially just one base, and later, maybe some limited version for more cost-sensitive users.

Each plan will come with 1 M monthly events or similar, and then everything above that will be overages.

No low, mid, high tier plans with different event quotas and overage tiers. It will be very simple, i.e. you pay $99/mo, and then something like $10 per 1 M events over that.

Most competitors force you to the highest plans to lower the per-event cost. I'd rather keep it simple and let the cost directly relate to usage, period. No need to sign up for enterprise plans or annual contracts to get the lower costs. Our overage rate will also be lower than almost everyone else, from what I can tell.

Also, we have added a standby plan for $9/mo, so if you need to take a break or don't want to lose your data, there's an option for that.

Also @azgold can we update the title to state 14 day trial now?

We decided to reduce this so that we could be a bit more fast-paced with onboarding, and most users figure out if they want to use the tool or not within two weeks.

We also have a trial extension option available for people who need more time, so it all works out similar anyway.

Visual heatmaps.jpg

Guess what! We have finally released visual heatmaps in our funnel builder!

Now you can understand funnel performance at a glance with multiple modes -- much faster than tables for many, and especially helpful for those who like the visual aspect of FunnelFlux in the first place (so, probably many of our users!).

Check out the CVR and P&L colour-coding examples below:

f57677327dffa2b7991c6b5e02f2d06ce6292213b1c27c0654669211f33631ff1661938930013.png

3899cdc8a6a1c323d8843ef3a1c9a8db6e25b8f7bf0c34f182b1b47af491708a1661938940695.png

banners
Back