The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Funnel Flux Data is blank

imagex

affiliate
I have started a campaign on go2mobi... goi2mobi shows all the data, costs etc. however my funnel flux shows only entrances and nothing else at all. see attached screenshot.

anyone have any ideaS?

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 044 - Funnel Flux.png
    FireShot Capture 044 - Funnel Flux.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 35
What exactly do you want to see here? Do you have any conversions going on in your network?
If your lander has no clicks or conversions then it shouldn't show here anything.

If you're expecting to see costs then I'm not sure if Go2mobi has a token or if you're tracking it manually.

I have started a campaign on go2mobi... goi2mobi shows all the data, costs etc. however my funnel flux shows only entrances and nothing else at all. see attached screenshot.

anyone have any ideaS?
I really like this reply. Thank you.

What exactly do you want to see here? Do you have any conversions going on in your network?
If your lander has no clicks or conversions then it shouldn't show here anything.

If you're expecting to see costs then I'm not sure if Go2mobi has a token or if you're tracking it manually.

Any links generated from funnel flux and run on various test campaigns with an affiliate network are not firing conversions (even when forced to for a test). it is not working even after setting all the settings the same as someone else who is linking and tracking find with same source. im thinking maybe another tracker is more reliable, this is a waste of time currently and the funnel flux support is very very slow to respond

Any links generated from funnel flux and run on various test campaigns with an affiliate network are not firing conversions (even when forced to for a test). it is not working even after setting all the settings the same as someone else who is linking and tracking find with same source. im thinking maybe another tracker is more reliable, this is a waste of time currently and the funnel flux support is very very slow to respond

FunnelFlux is a very reliable tracker, but if you're having technical problems it's probably the most difficult of the top 4 trackers available at the moment.

Voluum and Adsbridge have a very simple UI and a lot of tutorials/support, so if any of those fit you test them for sure.

FunnelFlux is a very reliable tracker, but if you're having technical problems it's probably the most difficult of the top 4 trackers available at the moment.

Voluum and Adsbridge have a very simple UI and a lot of tutorials/support, so if any of those fit you test them for sure.
Cheers Servando. Have you had a look at the free newbidder.com tracker? you can set it up for totally free... i did so and it looks like a total copy of the voluum system - could be worth a shot or test... can u have a look and tell me what are your thoughts on it?

That's no good! As Servando said above, AdsBridge is very simple to use. Our technical team is very repsonsive, and we will help you through any issues you might face. Our platform is very reliable too.

But, blank is bad!!

I hope it didn't cause too much inconvenience.

Wishing you an amazing Friday!

-Zach

Cheers Servando. Have you had a look at the free newbidder.com tracker? you can set it up for totally free... i did so and it looks like a total copy of the voluum system - could be worth a shot or test... can u have a look and tell me what are your thoughts on it?
I wouldn't trust a free platform that seems to be a complete copy of Voluum.
There are established trackers on this forum, all with their separate and unique features, and with experience to back them up.
Hoping everyone stays cautious. (not saying that anything specific has happened)
-Zach

Hi imagex
It looks like you are ready to try a new tracking solution but have doubts about trusting your traffic to a completely free tracker.
In the same time the trial period of other trackers is too short to assess all the benefits.
My advice is to try BeMob
This tracker offers you a free option which is not limited in time with 100 000 events and this amount is enough for testing.
However when you decide that your campaigns are growing, you can always move to a paid plan - our pricing options are very loyal.
If this looks interesting to you, I will be glad to answer your further questions.
Have a great day!

I wouldn't trust a free platform that seems to be a complete copy of Voluum.
There are established trackers on this forum, all with their separate and unique features, and with experience to back them up.
Hoping everyone stays cautious. (not saying that anything specific has happened)
-Zach

Exactly. An exact copy of something and for free? Sounds very suspicious.
When something is free, the product they sell/buy is you (or your data, in this case).

Not saying this is true 100% of the time but I would proceed being cautious. Being cheap and trying to get every investment for free is not the way you treat a business.

banners
Back