“mobile”/ banners
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Funnel Flux Data is blank

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by imagex, May 16, 2017.

1. imagex

imagex Affiliate affiliate

I have started a campaign on go2mobi... goi2mobi shows all the data, costs etc. however my funnel flux shows only entrances and nothing else at all. see attached screenshot.

anyone have any ideaS?

Attached Files:

Arn2k17 likes this.
  2. newbidder
  3. Watson2015

Watson2015 Affiliate affiliate

Might be any thing wrong with he script.

imagex likes this.
  4. MxyzptlkFishStix

MxyzptlkFishStix Moderator moderator affiliate

Have you tried contacting FunnelFlux's support directly? I think that would be your best option. You can submit a support ticket at this link.

imagex likes this.
  5. SirOdds

SirOdds Affiliate affiliate

Support would be best, but @Vita Vee seems a pretty cool dude and is usually active around these parts

6. Newbidder TRK

Newbidder TRK Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Man, recommend you an free with unlimited events tracking newbidder.com which is support any s2s

imagex likes this.
  7. imagex

does anyone here have any real world user experience with this new tracking system newbidder ?

8. 大大大香蕉

大大大香蕉 Affiliate affiliate

I am new affiliatefix, I started to contact newbidder, the use of very simple, for the novice is better entry

Newbidder TRK and imagex like this.
  9. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

What exactly do you want to see here? Do you have any conversions going on in your network?
    If your lander has no clicks or conversions then it shouldn't show here anything.

If you're expecting to see costs then I'm not sure if Go2mobi has a token or if you're tracking it manually.

10. Arn2k17

Arn2k17 Affiliate affiliate

I really like this reply. Thank you.

11. imagex

Any links generated from funnel flux and run on various test campaigns with an affiliate network are not firing conversions (even when forced to for a test). it is not working even after setting all the settings the same as someone else who is linking and tracking find with same source. im thinking maybe another tracker is more reliable, this is a waste of time currently and the funnel flux support is very very slow to respond

Arn2k17 likes this.

Top Resources

MI