Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Full Stack Developer for Hire!

iamgaurav

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
ServerBundle
About Me :

I have more than 5 years of experience in wide range of web & mobile designing and development services. I work as a committed full-time Freelancer.

I have expertise in all aspects of website design and development (including mobile) and have been involved in several small and large projects from the start to finish.

Over the last 5 years, I have delivered hundreds of projects related to the array of Web-Based Application, Mobile Based Application, Website Design, Software Architecture, API Development, Social Media Development, E-commerce Development, Social Media Integration, CMS Development etc. using the advanced and most appropriate web technologies. I work especially in PHP platform to bring the best possible end product. I have great experiences in Open Source Content Management System like Drupal, Magento, Joomla, WordPress and MVC Object Oriented Framework such as CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel and Yii for the startup and small businesses.

My areas of expertise include E-commerce website and app with payment gateway integration; API Development with RestFul API (Protocol), OAuth1.0/2.0 (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn), SAML/SSO, OpenID, XML (SOAP) & WSDL; Mobile Development for iOS and Android; Social Media API like Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics & Google Adwords Apps; Payment API like PayPal, Skrill , Stripe.

My core competency lies in the complete end-end management of a new website development project, and I am seeking opportunities to build websites from the ground up for you or your business. I have the ability and confidence to bring innovation to your business that allows your company/organisation to be a step ahead with the end products designed and developed by our small team as a freelancer at the professional standards.

If you are a small or large business in need of new website or app or require any kind of digital resource, Please feel free to get in touch without wasting any single minute. I would love to work with you.

General Services Offered

Wordpress Development Services
PHP Development
Custom Software Development
iOS App Development
iOS Developer

PORTFOLIO

IAMGaurav - Freelance Web Developer

CONTACT ME

IAMGaurav - Freelance Web Developer

Hi. I have a custom php site running on zend v1 framework, looking to remove paypal and replace with bitcoin payment option, let me know about how much that will cost. thanks

MI
Back