The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[FULL CAMPAIGN}: How To Make $1K From a Simple CPA offer Using CPV + CPC Traffic

PiQano

Hi,

Welcome again into my Case Studies Series :D

Today i want to share with you a very very very profitable campaign that convert well ..

Lets Start!

Informations about the Campaign :
NETWORK : MAXBOUNTY
ID : 6474
PAYOUT : 3.6$/Sign up

This is it :
26-06-2014 15-23-31.png

and this is the form the user need to fill :
form.png

And this is a TOTAL SUMMARY About this campaign:
CLICKS : 1136
Conv :388
COAST: $187
EARNING:$1396.8
ROI : 904.7%

this is a screenshot of my report in maxbounty:
23-06-2014 15-25-36.png

and for the traffic source i was driving traffic from 2 ad network (CPC and CPV networks) to 3 of my landing pages and this is the stats of my landing page:
this is the stats of my 3 landing pages and the other conversions comes from direct linking :D
26-06-2014 12-55-06.png
26-06-2014 13-34-30.png

*P.S. i was Paying around 0.017$ and 0.05$ per visitor and that is a very Cheap Traffic :D

YOU CAN SEE THE FULL LANDING PAGES + KEYWORDS + AD COPY That helped my to make this profits in The DOJO Forum (i posted the 2nd part HERE) + i shared how to optimize a CPA Campaign to turn it from negative ROI to the Profits and Positive ROI ... You can find all this in This Post HERE .

PS : if u need any help u can PM me here in Affix .

$50 FREE on 7Search exclusive to AffiliateFix.com by clicking here.

Last edited:
Absolutely awesome! Bravo!

Did you use supplied landers, or create your own? Judging by the way you named them, I'd guess that you created them?

Like I said, that's one of the best case studies, especially the full version inside The Dojo with the PPV landers and 7search ads. You are doing some great stuff, keep it up ;)

Waaaaaw Great case study brother , plenty of great thigns that I learned in this Series , Keep It Up brother , L3azz (y)

Hello mlaghfiri

i tired to send to ypu a MP but your inbox is full , i get this error message "mlaghfiri has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Love how many people are killing it with this method man, keep it coming!

yeah ;)

i think you can understand the Core of my meaning ... and that is the important thing bro ;) because English its not my primary language .

good luck

MI
Back