The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

FT Social Networking £2,000 to join

temi

affiliate
Financial Times (FT) has started its own social networking site, unlike Facebook or Myspace, its not free, it cost £2,000 a year to join FT social networking. Its for executives and high fliers.

So, if you want to separate yourself from the my space and facebook crowd, join ftp social networking for £2,000 a year.

But come to look on the bright site, you will not meet obnoxious people there, or should I say you will meet rich obnoxious people there :)

But come to look on the bright site, you will not meet obnoxious people there, or should I say you will meet rich obnoxious people there :)

Nahh i better stay home and buy more diamonds for my bussines :D and i assure you rich obnoxious ppl will find me .. :D

Same as it is with any elite club - the price level makes it available to only certain group of people. Does it mean you will gain more knowledge from this club than from any other free network? Not necessary, but for sure you'll get less spammers...

Same as it is with any elite club - the price level makes it available to only certain group of people. Does it mean you will gain more knowledge from this club than from any other free network? Not necessary, but for sure you'll get less spammers...

Hehehe that was good :thumbup:

You do have access to captain of industry though, people who you normally will not be able to contact because their secretary or whatever wound let you contact them, they are available for you to contact directly.

You do have access to captain of industry though, people who you normally will not be able to contact because their secretary or whatever wound let you contact them, they are available for you to contact directly.

I'd love to sign up and say "Get listed in my Bid directory for $2!", and see how far that gets me :)

banners
Back