The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
UPDATE #11

In Update #10 I share my thoughts and quite few tech tips and tricks. By mistake I deleted content of that update, so if you haven't read it yet, please do :) This time I spent another $200 on testing sweepstakes offers with $1-$5 payout, but very last time, never again. Next thing to test are offers with higher payouts as I can say the cheaper sweepstakes simply don't work. I think I'll stick to sweepstake/voucher offers, but not SOI/DOI for sure. Probably CC or PIN submit with payout $10+.

I got few converting offers from my AM (tried new network), tested few of them and focus on just 1 best one and decided that I'll test absolutely everything I can: different angles, several new LPs, copy etc. and make it work. Interesting thing is that at the very beginning I've done 3 conversions and then it stopped: I've tested 27K views, 2700+ clicks, well over $100 spent, LP with up to 10% CTR (no auto-redirects!), and 17% CTR after I excluded WiFi traffic and tablet devices (again, no auto-redirects to the offer, user has to click through the page manually!). No results. I explained a visitor exactly what he needs to do on the offer page, I told them to check SPAM folder for the email with confirmation link etc. I really used my creativity best I could, even tried the offer page in iframe, so the user has an impression that he stays on the same domain. Nothing.

Interesting thing: at the very beginning when I started promoting the main offer, I got conversions with SOI funnel (I didn't have to play with confirm emails or anything). Then at the very end of my test, I went through the funnel pretending I'm a regular visitor for testing purposes (I used hidemyass VPN), I found the email in SPAM folder, clicked the confirmation link and conversion didn't take place. I repeated the process from another computer, different IP and still nothing. I don't have explanation for this: LP with up to 17% CTR, 2700+ clicks and only 3 conversion at the very beginning, then nothing even with better and better LPs. But I didn't treat it like a waste of money, but because of number of tests I've done here, I managed to find a landing page that converts up to 10% and with basic optimization even 17% (again: WiFi and tablets excluded, that's all). Now I'm going to use those landing pages for my future tests.

Sorry for complaining. I know it's nobody else's fault, but mine that I can't make this thing work. I'm not gonna give up and stop here, but will keep going until I find the converting offer! :) Anyway, here's few screenshots of my test:

Few days test of the main DOI offer (called SOI):
My best converting page without any optimization (all traffic: carrier AND Wifi, all devices) had about 10% CTR.
Second line (818 clicks) is Monetizer traffic.
highlptest1.png

Test of my best converting LP, but with carrier traffic only, no WiFi:
highlptest2.png

And then best converting LP with no WiFi traffic and no tablet devices:
One carrier's CTR is even 34% as you can see below!
highlptest3.png

Let me know what you think about all this. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
This thread is dead, I think.

Unfortunately, focusing on the technical aspect is essential but you are missing the big picture.

More importantly, imho consistency is what you should first focus on as this thread has been abandoned several times.
Yeah, I'm trying to be consistent, but I abandoned this thread few times just because of my budget. I've got pretty big mortgage and some loans. I wish I had more time and some good budget to test, but it is how it is. I'm pretty happy I know all the ins and outs of tech things and managed to find LPs with 10%+ click through rate. Now I think I need nothing else, but a good converting offer.

Great journey OP! keep us updated.
Thanks Ahmed. I will!

Last edited:
UPDATE #11

In Update #10 I share my thoughts and quite few tech tips and tricks. By mistake I deleted content of that update, so if you haven't read it yet, please do :) This time I spent another $200 on testing sweepstakes offers with $1-$5 payout, but very last time, never again. Next thing to test are offers with higher payouts as I can say the cheaper sweepstakes simply don't work. I think I'll stick to sweepstake/voucher offers, but not SOI/DOI for sure. Probably CC or PIN submit with payout $10+.

I got few converting offers from my AM (tried new network), tested few of them and focus on just 1 best one and decided that I'll test absolutely everything I can: different angles, several new LPs, copy etc. and make it work. Interesting thing is that at the very beginning I've done 3 conversions and then it stopped: I've tested 27K views, 2700+ clicks, well over $100 spent, LP with up to 8% CTR (no auto-redirects!), and 17% CTR after I excluded WiFi traffic and tablet devices (again, no auto-redirects to the offer, user has to click through the page manually!). No results. I explained a visitor exactly what he needs to do on the offer page, I told them to check SPAM folder for the email with confirmation link etc. I really used my creativity best I could, even tried the offer page in iframe, so the user has an impression that he stays on the same domain. Nothing.

Interesting thing: at the very beginning when I started promoting the main offer, I got conversions with SOI funnel (I didn't have to play with confirm emails or anything). Then at the very end of my test, I went through the funnel pretending I'm a regular visitor for testing purposes (I used hidemyass VPN), I found the email in SPAM folder, clicked the confirmation link and conversion didn't take place. I repeated the process from another computer, different IP and still nothing. I don't have explanation for this: LP with up to 17% CTR, 2700+ clicks and only 3 conversion at the very beginning, then nothing even with better and better LPs. But I didn't treat it like a waste of money, but because of number of tests I've done here, I managed to find a landing page that converts up to 8% and with basic optimization even 17% (again: WiFi and tablets excluded, that's all). Now I'm going to use those landing pages for my future tests.

Sorry for complaining. I know it's nobody else's fault, but mine that I can't make the thing work. I'm not gonna give up and stop here, but will keep going until I find the converting offer! :) Anyway, here's few screenshots of my test:

My best converting page without any optimization (all traffic: carrier AND Wifi, all devices) had about 8% CTR.
highlptest1.png

highlptest2.png

highlptest3.png

your doing well never give up your on the right path

UPDATE #11

I got few converting offers from my AM (tried new network), tested few of them and focus on just 1 best one and decided that I'll test absolutely everything I can: different angles, several new LPs, copy etc. and make it work. Interesting thing is that at the very beginning I've done 3 conversions and then it stopped: I've tested 27K views, 2700+ clicks, well over $100 spent, LP with up to 8% CTR (no auto-redirects!), and 17% CTR after I excluded WiFi traffic and tablet devices (again, no auto-redirects to the offer, user has to click through the page manually!). No results. I explained a visitor exactly what he needs to do on the offer page, I told them to check SPAM folder for the email with confirmation link etc. I really used my creativity best I could, even tried the offer page in iframe, so the user has an impression that he stays on the same domain. Nothing.

Interesting thing: at the very beginning when I started promoting the main offer, I got conversions with SOI funnel (I didn't have to play with confirm emails or anything). Then at the very end of my test, I went through the funnel pretending I'm a regular visitor for testing purposes (I used hidemyass VPN), I found the email in SPAM folder, clicked the confirmation link and conversion didn't take place. I repeated the process from another computer, different IP and still nothing. I don't have explanation for this: LP with up to 17% CTR, 2700+ clicks and only 3 conversion at the very beginning, then nothing even with better and better LPs. But I didn't treat it like a waste of money, but because of number of tests I've done here, I managed to find a landing page that converts up to 8% and with basic optimization even 17% (again: WiFi and tablets excluded, that's all). Now I'm going to use those landing pages for my future tests.

Sorry for complaining. I know it's nobody else's fault, but mine that I can't make the thing work. I'm not gonna give up and stop here, but will keep going until I find the converting offer! :) Anyway, here's few screenshots of my test:

My best converting page without any optimization (all traffic: carrier AND Wifi, all devices) had about 8% CTR.
highlptest1.png

highlptest2.png

highlptest3.png

i've never tested DOI offers as i know people are too lazy to check the spam folder or even there emails.
but i think having a good lander is a very good thing, but you should not stop A/B testing try new headlines,colors,CTA.... ; for the offer i think the one mistake you've made is not testing the offer on another network as your results looks good.
good luck

i've never tested DOI offers as i know people are too lazy to check the spam folder or even there emails.
but i think having a good lander is a very good thing, but you should not stop A/B testing try new headlines,colors,CTA.... ; for the offer i think the one mistake you've made is not testing the offer on another network as your results looks good.
good luck
Awesome, thanks for your advices @abdellahi, I appreciate it!

UPDATE #12

Straight to the point: I ran another test and here's the 6 days ROI summary:
Day#1: 146.6%
Day#2: -69.5%
Day#3: 27.8%
Day#4: -94.1%
Day#5: 109.8%
Day#6: -9.2%
Total all traffic: -14.4%
Total carrier: -1.7% (almost positive!)
Total wifi: -42.3%

So I couldn't make it fairly stable. It goes up and down day after day: one day the ROI is positive and then negative on the day after and so on. I keep optimising the campaign regularly by cutting out bad placements (target ids) and increasing bids on converting targets. Now, I've cumulated pretty good amount of data after the test and analysed few things, here's all the results:

OVERALL:
6daytest_1.png

CONNECTION TYPE:
6daytest_2.png

OPERATING SYSTEM:
6daytest_3.png

CARRIERS:
6daytest_4.png

CARRIER->OS:
6daytest_5.png

So I cut out everything and left only traffic for carrier#1 and carrier#2 running on iOS operating system. Now the problem is volume, so I started also 'domain' traffic, but the volume is even worse. However, I'll let it run for next 2 days and see what happens.

I'm pretty much out of budget now, but I can run the test for another few days and see how it works. Any comments, suggestions and criticism appreciated. Thanks!

Another thing, just an interesting fact: before I've been running nothing but SOI sweepstakes offers and they didn't work at all, while I ran just 2 offers of different type lately and I'm almost on positive ROI with one of them!
Quick summary of revenue:
SOI offer, all traffic: ~3700 clicks and $3.87 earned
NEW offer, all traffic: ~4500 clicks and $210 earned
NEW offer, carrier: ~3100 clicks and $168 earned

The very main difference is not so much type of the offer, but type of funnel that SOI offers use. With current offer a visitor needs to go through 2 steps, while with SOI offers up to 15 steps (ridiculous!). Here's full funnel of one of the SOI offers I promoted before:

STEP 1:
beforesoi_1.png

STEP 2:
beforesoi_2.png

STEP 3:
beforesoi_3.png

STEP 4:
beforesoi_4.png

STEP 5:
beforesoi_5.png

STEP 6:
beforesoi_6.png

STEP 7:
beforesoi_7.png

STEP 8:
beforesoi_8.png

STEP 9:
beforesoi_9.png

STEP 10:
beforesoi_10.png

STEP 11:
beforesoi_11.png

STEP 12:
beforesoi_12.png

STEP 13:
beforesoi_13.png

STEP 14:
beforesoi_14.png

STEP 15:
beforesoi_15.png

Last edited:
That's how the stats look like for the winner traffic so far:
TRAFFIC: "non-adult", "iOS", "carrier only" (2 carriers)
DATE RANGE: from the beginning, last 8 days

POPUP:
winner_1_popup.png

DOMAIN:
winner_1_domain.png

Problem: Volume is the major problem at the moment as the winner traffic type running for this offer works great, but is quite narrow. I'm getting max 100-200visits/hour.
Potential solution: Today I scaled the campaign vertically as much as I could and will see what happens for the next 2 days or so.

Last edited:
your doing a great job but since your limited by traffic volume then scaling can be very hard.
you can try to buy traffic directly, just look for website at the same country your targeting and email them
good luck

UPDATE #13

Thanks @abdellahi, @medvih, @gliontiadcenter and of course @cashmoneyaffiliate.

Quick update and quick summary of my earnings for the winner traffic since the beginning:
POPUP:
13_popup_oldsource.png

DOMAIN:
13_domain_oldsource.png

+ $3.66 from Monetizer ;) I used it for back button earlier. Now I redirect user to the offer instead to maximize a chance for conversion.
Since I found the winner traffic, I've been pretty consistent with the conversions and got one per day with well over 100% ROI. $346.00 earned so far:
13_conversions.png

BAD NEWS #1: I'm out of budget with Zeropark and don't have the $200 required as a minimum top-up.
BAD NEWS #2: Volume is worse than shit as I run only iOS traffic and just for 2 carriers, plus the main carrier is excluded as it doesn't convert (well, I've tested 2x offer payout and had 2 conversion on Android, -22% ROI).
GOOD NEWS: I registered with another traffic source that requires a way less minimum top-up and I've got 2 conversions already:
13_popup_newsource.png

The 3507.8% ROI will obviously drop, but I expect it not worse than on Zeropark: minimum 100%! We'll see what happens.

Vertical scaling helped a bit on Zeropark, but nothing extraordinary. Horizontal scaling probably does the job, so that's what I'm doing now on small scale due to very limited budget.

NEXT: I'm going to top-up another traffic source that requires $5-$20 minimum deposit and run the winning traffic there and see what happens. I can't run the traffic on Zeropark at the moment as I mentioned above, however, it looks like the traffic that works on Zeropark, works on other traffic sources, which is great news! For now I run only 1 popup campaign on the new traffic source and going to run it on another traffic source today or tomorrow. The goal here is to earn $500 with my main affiliate network, so I can withdraw it and reinvest :)

SUMMARY: Oh man, it took me ages to put all the tech things together, then find the winning landing page with high CTR, but it looks like I've been testing wrong offers: sweepstakes SOI, which didn't work at all. Then after I've tested 2 new type offers, 1 worked almost instantly! Maybe I was lucky, I don't know. Anyway, finally all the puzzles put together work as it should! :p Slowly forward. I'll let you know once I earn the $500 with this campaign ;) More coming soon...

Last edited:
UPDATE #14

Another quick update. Since I'm out of budget with Zeropark, things slowed down quite significantly. I tried 3 other traffic sources, 2 of them suck, 1 is doing great. I'm getting 1 conversion every other day on average due to traffic type (iOS only = very low volume), but ROI is pretty big, even though it dropped quite significantly to 273% and that's because I've tested Android traffic. Otherwise it would be 465.9%!
iosupdate.png

Generally the ROI is pretty awesome for my winner traffic:
1. Cost: ZP popup $67.17 + ZP domain $5.21 + NEW popup $24.67 + burned money $20 = $117.05
2. Revenue: $415, 19 sales
3. ROI: (Gross profit–Investment)/Investment*100, so (415-117.05)/117.05*100 = 254.5% ROI
* 2 traffic sources that didn't convert

Anyway, I've got $415 earned so far with this campaign and getting closer and closer to $500 (minimum payout). 19 sales done, another 4 left. The only optimization I've done for this campaign with this traffic source is disable 2 sites with around 100 clicks and 0 conversions, so it's pretty much automatic. I'm off now, will update this thread probably in about week or two now. I also need to earn some money with my 9-5 job to pay my bills now, lol :D Thanks everybody who's following and commenting this thread! :)

COMING SOON: I think there's a lot of potential in carrier traffic, but a lot of visitors don't even see your LP as 3G/4G connection is still really slow in many countries. My pages load in split of a second due to number of tech tips and tricks I've done to it and they have often 10% CTR or higher without any auto-redirections! You can easily double your CTR (and potential ROI) by speed up your funnel and mainly your LP. Later this year I'm gonna release a course showing how it's done without sacrificing hours of your work or invest any money. I'm web developer and programmer with 10 years of experience, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Plus I admit: I'm obsessed with websites/pages peformance :p

Good results keep it up.
is this a cc sweepstakes offer ?.
I don't want to reveal the offer type I'm using, sorry :p

Last edited:
QUICK UPDATE

Have you guys ever seen such thing? 2.3M% ROI. That means invest $1 and get $23K in return hahaha :D
crazyhighroi.png

And just interesting screenshot of the campaign performance:
dayafterday.png

Update for 29/09/2018:
quicktoday.png

And a screenshot from my traffic source, so you can compare the stats ;)
trafficsourceproof.png

Last edited:
oh shit 2017!
(17*4.3)*(3*5)
1096.5/hrs
Haha :D Yeah, but I didn't work on this for most of the time unfortunately. I've been working with mobile CPA on and off and had some long breaks like 10 and 5 weeks off marked on page 7 here and long 6 months break marked on page 8. Plus 6 weeks of pure learning at the beginning, so I took any action on 1st April 2017 really. If you deduct those 11 months break it's the same like I started on 1st of March 2018 ;) So you first thought is pretty much accurate, I've been working on this for about 7 months really :)
I would calculate it like so: (7 months * 30 days * 3 hours)
= 630 hours in total
= 79 full time days (8h/day)

Last edited:
MI
Back