The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From Brazil, starting new business. Introdruction

apsads

affiliate
Hi, i would like to introduce myself

I am from Brazil ( big political problems actually but i love my country) , now with 47 yo possibly a little above the average age of this forum but I feel comfortable here and in a way I feel close to some because I'm following posts and shared journeys, and I say, thanks for that. ( Special thanks to RyanH, T J Tutor, internalsoul... and many others)

My previous experience.

I was a Health insurance Salesperson (20 yo) and in some moment I started do register typo domains. I did not know what to do with them but my feeling are that they are pure gold for some reason. After 1 year I am with 1000 domains that sending traffic to a black page ( 100k unic daily views, lots of money lost in this time, ok I know but I will change in next movements).

In next year i started to send this traffic to direct link offers from affiliate programs in Brazil and earning are starting to come ( $10K month),at this point stoped to work with health insurance.

Everything went reasonably well for some years but my main partner ended their affiliate program I have bought a house with some installments to pay and a great construction in progress , lot of money Being spent and cashflow stopped 100%. High monthly fixed cost and no new partner was enough to establish financial balance. Without financial reserve I was in a nightmare.

Some time later and after many sleepless nights
a friend told me about Sedo ( Parking domains company ) I believed that would be a possible solution, and in a few days I am sending all my traffic to Sedo. WOW... $$$ money start again to enter in next month earning are abount $15k. Sedo pay me but after this, Sedo cancel my account. I can’t believe, again in the darkness.

Yes, friends are important things to do, sometimes virtual friends can do a lot for you…

…a friend that was working in Sedo tell to then that I have real traffic , and that I was reliable. Sedo was worried because some domains had large amounts of visits Which might not be natural. After that my account was restored and peace again in my world.

Everything ok during 7 years but this industry has a lot of problems with trademark, My mindset was to avoid this kind of problems I stopped to register new domains and I was canceling each of them bit by bit.

Winnings are over again but this time I was not caught with the pants in hand. Yes, you have to learn from past mistakes.

I year before a has bought a little site game. Just a micro site with few visits with a lot of links to external flashgames. How I had time to dedicated to create a new business that was my approach. Create a Miniclip similar site because this site has some organic visits and I want to monetize it with adsense. I Bought a game site scritp similar to MYARCADESCRIPT ( wordpress plugin) and change site from directory game site to host game site with this script and change my host to a dedicated server.

Some success ,lot of work e dissappointment...

…yes , something works, visits are increased a lot , some money in pocket with adsense ( about $1000 mo) but not enough to my family and works expenses ( nightmare? No…there were resources saved were difficult times buth there was a preventive extrategie that predicted times like this so it was a little easier to keep fighting )

SEO Frustration
(sorry SEO Guys ,I am paid traffic guy that is not may place)…

No matter what I did, I could not increase more my organic traffic, very hard competition, I almost retired from this project because of this. I was discouraged, bored and a friend invite me to go to a webinar 1200km (750miles) from my city about digital marketing ( Thanks WylyanL i am really Grateful to you , this day changed my life). 3 days of immersion about , landing pages, email marketing, build lists, organic tatics,etc..etc..etc..and adwords Opssssss Adworks? Yes That’s interested me a lot.

A lunch and a new business came up….nothing about DigitalMarketing just about…

…again thanks to my friend Wylyanl, in the middle of the day the speaker inveted all who wanted to sit at his table during the lunch. Wylyan insisted that we go , I did not want but we just went. During this lunch we talked about many things but also about adwords, and i asked him about 0,01 adwords click. He told me that’s was possible. That night I could not sleep. If I have a 0,15 cents from adsense and was possible to pay 0,01 a visit from adwords I will back to business again. ( 2012, today things are different to me– who knows)

I returned to my city and started to study a lot about adwords and position optization of ads for adsense. After 3 months I got profitable campaings , increasing earnings month to month, 400% ROI, 1K, 3K, 6K, 20K, 40K, 80K, 100K…$150K. Best year from my life for financial gains.

I thought that I really have never more to think about money again. Never feel safe or put your guard down. At the end of 2013 Google Adsense banned my account Wooowww.

I’ve Studied all safe ways to create a new safe adsense account ( lot of things , new pc, new ip, new LLC, new new, if somebody need help about this you can ask me) after a lot of tests, 3 new LLCs opened ( ban , ban , ban) after this i was able to keep an account open for 3 years without be banned but old extrategie stop to work to me.

In 2017 I decided to abandone this business model, today I don’t have work earnings.

I have stopped to build new business.

I am studing to start my CPA Campaings. Some tasks are done others no.

I keep a dedicated server , my CPVLAB is instaled , initial networks are approved, I reserved $20k to learning and find a profitable campaigns and initial cash flow ( I hope to be enough, if don’t, I have a strategy to this problem), my skills are enough with ftp, instantbuilder, wp, html, css, php ( little) , sure lots to learning yet but enough to start.

I love ppc ( adwords) but thinking a lot about PPV, i would like to open a Traffic Vance ( Propel Media) account but i thing that currently they just open Direct advertiser accounts.
I got a POF, my niche focus will be dating.

Now i am studing about LP.

Goals…

My Goal from 2017 is learning to find and create profitable campaigns
Consistently and be skillfull in my chosen niche and traffic source.

CPA Model is my new full time business.
Yes, I see my flow of actions being a bit slower than my past but today I am looking for consistency. Yes I am on new ground again, unfolding everything from the beginning, This is exciting and there is a part of it all that still causes me some anxiety.

Sorry about this big introduction, but I read a lot of introductions here , some smalls some bigger and I decide to open up a little with you. I thank everyone who helped me a lot and did not even imagine it. I read this forum daily, and while I build my work structure I have many things still on the list to study here.

My journey is started, Soon my campaigns too. I will do some questions in our forum and I know some people will help me , In the future with the grace of God I will have something to contribute with the newbies as me today.

Wow, what a great introduction, @apsads ! Welcome to AffiliateFix!

now with 47 yo possibly a little above the average age of this forum

No worries, there are younger ones but there are also a few older than you, too. :) The age doesn't matter.

You have some awesome experience. It's going to be a big advantage to you, I think.

I don't know how much knowledge you already have about CPA but I usually suggest that newbies to the industry start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

I have a feeling they may be too basic for your level of knowledge, though.

At the end of 2013 Google Adsense banned my account Wooowww.

Isn't that about the time they dropped their "Do no evil" tagline? :D They upset an awful lot of people.

I reserved $20k to learning and find a profitable campaigns and initial cash flow ( I hope to be enough, if don’t, I have a strategy to this problem), my skills are enough with ftp, instantbuilder, wp, html, css, php ( little) , sure lots to learning yet but enough to start.

You've planned and prepared very well. You should be set to get started. Maybe start an online journey, so members can help you throughout your campaign. And anytime you have a question, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello apsads. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Awesome introduction. You have some experience with online marketing, got some skills which will come handy and a proper plan for your CPA marketing journey. So you should do great. Just stick to the basics, try to master one traffic source at a time.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Woow such a story well good luck.
I suggest to take a look at facebook ads and bing.
And if you want to avoid the ban problem it's very hard with affiliate marketing but you can try drop shipping with shopify.

Thanks @abdellahi I love PPC and i noticed from the posts i read in posts here that bing really is more friendly with affiliates. I will try in future. I'm trying to understand carefully how to use Facebook in the right way to avoid problems.

About drop shipping i am focused now in another direction but the past has already shown me that at some point in the walk it is important to divide the eggs into more baskets. Thanks ,I'll make time to study a little and research a about this.

Hello apsads. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Awesome introduction. You have some experience with online marketing, got some skills which will come handy and a proper plan for your CPA marketing journey. So you should do great. Just stick to the basics, try to master one traffic source at a time.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @internalsoul you are a inspiration for me. Your journeys are the first posts that a ready here, i was searching on google for sources of information and found your post. I'll try my best to do the basics things. Thank you for the knowledge that you have already shared. He was important to me, I had a little more clarity and reality about what will come either on difficulties or on rewards

hello @apsads, welcome to affiliatefix. Probably one of the best intro!! and detailed plan of action.
And you are at the best place to take action to reach your goal by asking right questions...

Our best wishes...

Thanks @VirtualGlobalPhone
I'm studying a lot, the doubts are already beginning to appear.

I loved you frase "right questions..."

Sucess to you too !!!

Hi, i would like to introduce myself

I am from Brazil ( big political problems actually but i love my country) , now with 47 yo possibly a little above the average age of this forum but I feel comfortable here and in a way I feel close to some because I'm following posts and shared journeys, and I say, thanks for that. ( Special thanks to RyanH, T J Tutor, internalsoul... and many others)

My previous experience.

I was a Health insurance Salesperson (20 yo) and in some moment I started do register typo domains. I did not know what to do with them but my feeling are that they are pure gold for some reason. After 1 year I am with 1000 domains that sending traffic to a black page ( 100k unic daily views, lots of money lost in this time, ok I know but I will change in next movements).

In next year i started to send this traffic to direct link offers from affiliate programs in Brazil and earning are starting to come ( $10K month),at this point stoped to work with health insurance.

Everything went reasonably well for some years but my main partner ended their affiliate program I have bought a house with some installments to pay and a great construction in progress , lot of money Being spent and cashflow stopped 100%. High monthly fixed cost and no new partner was enough to establish financial balance. Without financial reserve I was in a nightmare.

Some time later and after many sleepless nights
a friend told me about Sedo ( Parking domains company ) I believed that would be a possible solution, and in a few days I am sending all my traffic to Sedo. WOW... $$$ money start again to enter in next month earning are abount $15k. Sedo pay me but after this, Sedo cancel my account. I can’t believe, again in the darkness.

Yes, friends are important things to do, sometimes virtual friends can do a lot for you…

…a friend that was working in Sedo tell to then that I have real traffic , and that I was reliable. Sedo was worried because some domains had large amounts of visits Which might not be natural. After that my account was restored and peace again in my world.

Everything ok during 7 years but this industry has a lot of problems with trademark, My mindset was to avoid this kind of problems I stopped to register new domains and I was canceling each of them bit by bit.

Winnings are over again but this time I was not caught with the pants in hand. Yes, you have to learn from past mistakes.

I year before a has bought a little site game. Just a micro site with few visits with a lot of links to external flashgames. How I had time to dedicated to create a new business that was my approach. Create a Miniclip similar site because this site has some organic visits and I want to monetize it with adsense. I Bought a game site scritp similar to MYARCADESCRIPT ( wordpress plugin) and change site from directory game site to host game site with this script and change my host to a dedicated server.

Some success ,lot of work e dissappointment...

…yes , something works, visits are increased a lot , some money in pocket with adsense ( about $1000 mo) but not enough to my family and works expenses ( nightmare? No…there were resources saved were difficult times buth there was a preventive extrategie that predicted times like this so it was a little easier to keep fighting )

SEO Frustration
(sorry SEO Guys ,I am paid traffic guy that is not may place)…

No matter what I did, I could not increase more my organic traffic, very hard competition, I almost retired from this project because of this. I was discouraged, bored and a friend invite me to go to a webinar 1200km (750miles) from my city about digital marketing ( Thanks WylyanL i am really Grateful to you , this day changed my life). 3 days of immersion about , landing pages, email marketing, build lists, organic tatics,etc..etc..etc..and adwords Opssssss Adworks? Yes That’s interested me a lot.

A lunch and a new business came up….nothing about DigitalMarketing just about…

…again thanks to my friend Wylyanl, in the middle of the day the speaker inveted all who wanted to sit at his table during the lunch. Wylyan insisted that we go , I did not want but we just went. During this lunch we talked about many things but also about adwords, and i asked him about 0,01 adwords click. He told me that’s was possible. That night I could not sleep. If I have a 0,15 cents from adsense and was possible to pay 0,01 a visit from adwords I will back to business again. ( 2012, today things are different to me– who knows)

I returned to my city and started to study a lot about adwords and position optization of ads for adsense. After 3 months I got profitable campaings , increasing earnings month to month, 400% ROI, 1K, 3K, 6K, 20K, 40K, 80K, 100K…$150K. Best year from my life for financial gains.

I thought that I really have never more to think about money again. Never feel safe or put your guard down. At the end of 2013 Google Adsense banned my account Wooowww.

I’ve Studied all safe ways to create a new safe adsense account ( lot of things , new pc, new ip, new LLC, new new, if somebody need help about this you can ask me) after a lot of tests, 3 new LLCs opened ( ban , ban , ban) after this i was able to keep an account open for 3 years without be banned but old extrategie stop to work to me.

In 2017 I decided to abandone this business model, today I don’t have work earnings.

I have stopped to build new business.

I am studing to start my CPA Campaings. Some tasks are done others no.

I keep a dedicated server , my CPVLAB is instaled , initial networks are approved, I reserved $20k to learning and find a profitable campaigns and initial cash flow ( I hope to be enough, if don’t, I have a strategy to this problem), my skills are enough with ftp, instantbuilder, wp, html, css, php ( little) , sure lots to learning yet but enough to start.

I love ppc ( adwords) but thinking a lot about PPV, i would like to open a Traffic Vance ( Propel Media) account but i thing that currently they just open Direct advertiser accounts.
I got a POF, my niche focus will be dating.

Now i am studing about LP.

Goals…

My Goal from 2017 is learning to find and create profitable campaigns
Consistently and be skillfull in my chosen niche and traffic source.

CPA Model is my new full time business.
Yes, I see my flow of actions being a bit slower than my past but today I am looking for consistency. Yes I am on new ground again, unfolding everything from the beginning, This is exciting and there is a part of it all that still causes me some anxiety.

Sorry about this big introduction, but I read a lot of introductions here , some smalls some bigger and I decide to open up a little with you. I thank everyone who helped me a lot and did not even imagine it. I read this forum daily, and while I build my work structure I have many things still on the list to study here.

My journey is started, Soon my campaigns too. I will do some questions in our forum and I know some people will help me , In the future with the grace of God I will have something to contribute with the newbies as me today.

Hi @apsads , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Your business background is going to serve you well in this industry.

Loads of marketers at every level in this community as well as loads of awesome vendors with straight talk and no frills on the money guidance.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back