The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From Adsense to Adbrite

gkd_uk

Hi

Whilst surfing the net I came across posts where webmasters were mentioning they got banned from Google Adsense.

Other experienced webmasters were replying, go for Adbrite.

It seems people are starting to move to Adbrite rather then arguing with Google about reinstating their account.

What do you think of this and is there a BRITE future for Adbrite :)

I briefly tried out kontera once, but it was nothing compared to adsense and I earned about 1/100th of what I get from adsense and so I removed it immediately.

Adsense is king for me right now and the only time I would consider swapping is if I ever get banned, hopefully I won't as I try to adhere to their guidlines 100%

What are the things that people do to get banned from adsense? It would be interesting to hear and learn from as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two main reasons:

- clicking on own ads
- ad placements that violate TOS

I just got my Adsense account disabled for some reason. I just started my blog and don't even have any ads up yet. I don't get why. I want to do the appeal form, but want to make sure that I have not done anything wrong in the first place. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Adsense account disabled for some reason. I just started my blog and don't even have any ads up yet. I don't get why. I want to do the appeal form, but want to make sure that I have not done anything wrong in the first place. Any ideas?

If you have not put any ads up, they should not have banned you. Have you put any ads up on any other sites before?

It may just be that you need to wait. When you add a new Google ad to your site, you will first see a 'page can not be displayed' ad for about 10 minutes and then your ad will activate. I recommend you put your ad up and wait for around 15 minutes.

Google have made some changes and since, all new ads placed on a website take approx 10 minutes to show.

Hope this helps

Is this your first site and you applied with it for the Adsense account?

They usually do not approve new sites without quality content on it...

i dot have any experience from adbrite but i heard some people makes money form them and they dont ban like adsense do
but the adsense ctr is very high

i get much more clicks from adbrite for my proxy sites,
so if you are searching for an alternative from adsense adbrite is your choice.
ofcourse is no better from adsense but sure is the runner up in my opinion.

MI
Back