The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

From $0 to $1065.32! - Previous Year's CPA Earnings

L

Luckystar

I just realized that I hit the $1k :)
Most earnings are coming from Maxbounty. I also made some money with Peerfly and CPALead.
Newbie (and also ohter people of course) can contact me. I can give some help with CPA Marketing.

Maxbounty Earnings - Short.jpg
Peerfly Earnings - Short.jpg
CPALead Earnings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized that I hit the $1k :)
Most earnings are coming from Maxbounty. I also made some money with Peerfly and CPALead.
Newbie (and also ohter people of course) can contact me. I can give some help with CPA Marketing.
Great thing Luckystar. I must say thanks for sharing such a resourceful piece with us. You may think that it is a small thing but honestly it keeps us going.I just want to further ask that when you are in your free time, you be able to share the tips that are currently in use so that I can even try to implement them to see the ROI and the worthiness of it all. I have also discovered that maxbounty is doing fine. I will contact you for further guidance in this.

Congrats on reaching $1000 buddy, get into paid advertising now, you will surely double or triple your income within no time.

Regards
IndeXer

Why don't you share your tips here and make them publicly available? We'd love to see them and it will help a lot of people.

MI
Back