The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Frequency Cap Or No Frequency Cap?

7GreenDigits

affiliate
Hello all!

Would like to find out from everyone on you view whether to use frequency cap or not for ppv/ppc campaign.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

Cheers! =)

Hi,

As for POF Campaigns we always suggest our affiliates to use around 3 per visit as a frequency cap - as long as your campaign is broad. If you are using very specific targeting settings you might want to change that to 5.

However if you see that you are not getting much traffic you might want to raise the cap to a maximum of 7.

Hope this helps you to run more successful campaigns in the future! :)

Cheers,
Zoltan

Hi,

As for POF Campaigns we always suggest our affiliates to use around 3 per visit as a frequency cap - as long as your campaign is broad. If you are using very specific targeting settings you might want to change that to 5.

However if you see that you are not getting much traffic you might want to raise the cap to a maximum of 7.

Hope this helps you to run more successful campaigns in the future! :)

Cheers,
Zoltan

Thanks for sharing @World Leads ! That is very helpful! Will take it as a guide for my campaigns! =)

Cheers!

Research says a person needs to see an advert 7 times before he takes action. If you can afford it, go for 7.

I have no solid proof that it works, I usually go for one or two views per hour while testing and then try and mess with it when I see steady conversions, but just wanted you to have that info out there.

MI
Back