The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Free Wordpress Theme: TE - Love is Here

Neo81

affiliate
hi,

this is my first wordpress theme.i want to share with the members of the forum.

tewpre3.png

Demo: Click
Download: Click

Thanks.​

Looks good, but while i'm trynig to download it, the page says "The page cannot be displayed". Is there any alternative download path?

However, thanks for sharing it here. :)
rep added :D

Hey addlinkurl once you have made more would you be interested in selling a footer link before you distribute the template ?

thanks RiverWire.i always sell sponsored links in footer.i can not control two biddings on two forums, so i am selling the sponsored links on another forum(Temi knows that forum).

for example, i have a new theme called: ERA34. you can check the demo here. i have two sponsored links in footer. bidding started 20 hours ago and will be ended in 16 hours. latest bids are $40 for Link 1 and $45 for Link 2. and bin price is $90/each link.

if you interested in, pls pm me.

and if members interested in here, i want to sell my sponsored links for my next theme here.

firstly, themes are best for designers.for example, my site gets very high backlinks(weblogtoolscollection.com(PR6), themes.wordpress.net, etc). also, sponsor sites gets some of these high backlinks.so designer links are more expensive and i do not sell my designer link.

i can not know how many site uses my themes but for example my new theme LostsoL has 225 download on themes.wordpress.net in 2-3 days. and i see that some sites started to use the theme: nodancingfashion.de, creditcardarticles.net, blog.gr8motorcyclestuff.com, etc.they are new blogs but they will be old:)if the theme is really nice, sponsor site will have 1-2 backlinks everyday.

banners
Back