“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Free WordPress Primer - eBook

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Teli, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

You know, this completely slipped my mind. A little while back, I wrote a very short WordPress guide geared towards the WordPress newbie.

The guide is only 7 pages (so it should be a quick read and easy to digest), and each section has a link to tutorials/further information.

The topics covered are:

• The Difference Between WordPress and WordPress.com
    • Installing WordPress and the Famous 5 Minute Install
    • Update Your Profile and Password
    • Update Your First Post, Comment, and About Page
    • Installing New Themes
    • Installing New Plugins

Enjoy!

~ Teli

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

AWESOME Teli!

If my blog designer does not reply to my 3rd email asking him to set up a new WordPress site for me I just may try to do it myself. This will help.

Oh Yea! He just replied otherwise I was going to ask if you had time to do a set-up for me. I should read your guide and just learn to do it myself for future projects. Thanks Teli!

4. AffiliateGuild

AffiliateGuild Affiliate affiliate

WordPress

Hey Linda, I could always walk you through a WordPress install :eek: ... it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

The older version has a few bugs to watchout for, but the newer versions are awesome ... although I miss doing all the coding by hand. Ahhh, those were the good old days! :p

Glad your guy answered you back, but if you get to a place of frustration give me a call. ;)

5. Teli

Teli Affiliate affiliate

Hey Linda,
    Glad to hear he responded, and if you do ever need a WP installation walk-through, I also have a WordPress installation video tutorial. It's using WP 1.5.x, however, it still applies to the most recent versions of WordPress.

So, will we be catching a glimpse of this new blog or is it top secret?

~ Teli

6. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

It's up now but I'm still tweaking. I will definateley let everyone know as soon as its ready for viewing!

Thanks Teli!

banners