The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free WordPress Primer - eBook

Teli

affiliate
You know, this completely slipped my mind. A little while back, I wrote a very short WordPress guide geared towards the WordPress newbie.

The guide is only 7 pages (so it should be a quick read and easy to digest), and each section has a link to tutorials/further information.

The topics covered are:

• The Difference Between WordPress and WordPress.com
  • Installing WordPress and the Famous 5 Minute Install
  • Update Your Profile and Password
  • Update Your First Post, Comment, and About Page
  • Installing New Themes
  • Installing New Plugins

Enjoy!

~ Teli

AWESOME Teli!

If my blog designer does not reply to my 3rd email asking him to set up a new WordPress site for me I just may try to do it myself. This will help.

Oh Yea! He just replied otherwise I was going to ask if you had time to do a set-up for me. I should read your guide and just learn to do it myself for future projects. Thanks Teli!

WordPress

Hey Linda, I could always walk you through a WordPress install :eek: ... it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

The older version has a few bugs to watchout for, but the newer versions are awesome ... although I miss doing all the coding by hand. Ahhh, those were the good old days! :p

Glad your guy answered you back, but if you get to a place of frustration give me a call. ;)

Hey Linda,
Glad to hear he responded, and if you do ever need a WP installation walk-through, I also have a WordPress installation video tutorial. It's using WP 1.5.x, however, it still applies to the most recent versions of WordPress.

So, will we be catching a glimpse of this new blog or is it top secret?

~ Teli

banners
Back