The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free traffic with max bounty?

Briana Hill

affiliate
Someone told me that they use free traffic methods with max bounty.
They sell training so they didnt tell me specifically how.lol
I know that posting in facebook groups ( with the use of a prelander of course) is not allowed and your account will get snatched quick, but what else could they be doing?
Im confused.

They Do free Traffic,
SEO, social Media Marketing, But Most of them They Spam groups and pages and things like that which is not Good at all.

I know that posting in facebook groups ( with the use of a prelander of course) is not allowed and your account will get snatched quick, but what else could they be doing?
Im confused.

Be really careful that you comply with the offer so you don't lose your commissions or get banned by MB.

As @tyoussef said, there's a good chance there's some BH involved. I tend to think so, too.

Or they are maybe sending people to a squeeze page and using the traffic to build a list or something like that.

Im confused.

Be vary of anyone claiming they can get 'free' traffic from a traffic network. Often times they're feeding the server bot traffic which can result in a ban for you from MB or any other traffic source you might be using

banners
Back