The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Traffic Idea 2016

Mr. FOX

affiliate
We all know there are different way you can drive quality traffic from website. Currently I am able to drive quality free traffic from social media. I think this is the most effective and easy way to get instant traffic. What is yours?

Right now I am driving free traffic from blog commenting and forum posting. This needs a long time and have to grow reputation to drive quality traffic. But you'll get traffic lifetime if you understand.

If you want to quick traffic then you should join a large number of facebook groups where people are spamming a lots and post there as the real human. There are some real customers too who just need a support, that's it.

If you want to quick traffic then you should join a large number of facebook groups where people are spamming a lots and post there as the real human. There are some real customers too who just need a support, that's it.
Ya, this method still now working but the problem is you have to post lots of group in suitable time and there is a high risk to get banned from facebook for a lifetime. No automation software currently not working.

Still, the best method of getting free traffic is correctly doing your on page SEO.
Sure, you can spam different forums or blogs with comments but at the end of the day, the best way to drive traffic to your website is the on page SEO.

banners
Back