The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FREE Tool-Remember Absolutely Everything You Keep...

DanoPano

affiliate
Are You Like Most Folks? (Opening remarks/Intro)

Hi Everyone. If you are like most folks who work online and navigate to many websites for information, you will have a 'Swipe File' or two on your system hard drive. Nothing is wrong with that...right?

Here's the Deal...(Editorial Comments)

The Net is so humongous and full of information; it is very easy to get "information overload". Therefore, whenever we find information online that we deem important enough to keep, we usually file it away somewhere onto our hard drive.

After you have done this multiple times for miscellaneous data, that data begins to accumulate to the point of overflow, so you begin to parse your files down into categories and sub-categories. Now, you have a growing library within a library on your hard drive. Does this sound familiar?

How about capturing an event, or recording some audio, or a photo shoot, or even planning your next trip using your iPad and then being able to sync that info among all your devices?

What if you found a tool that would allow you to capture anything, access it anywhere, and find it fast? What would that be worth to you?

Well, there is such a tool.

Meet...Evernote!

Evernote remembers everything. With it you will be able to capture all your important events, information, and experiences, and then, access them anywhere.

With Evernote, you can store notes and documents, even record audio, capture a picture or any other moment you wish to remember. This tool is so simple yet sophisticated it allows you the mobility and flexibility to sync the data you capture with your mobile phone, notebook computer, desktop...basically, all of your digital devices.

No matter where you may be at the time you want to recall the information, or event, picture or whatever it is you saved and wish to recall, Evernote enables you to perfectly and easily recall it.

(Title)Get Evernote for Mobile, Tablet, and Other Devices...

By evernote.com (Author)

(Snippet From Article - Curated Content)
Our goal at Evernote is to help the world remember everything, communicate effectively and get things done. From saving thoughts and ideas to preserving experiences to working efficiently with others, Evernote’s collection of apps make it easy to stay organized and productive.

Evernote is an independent, privately held company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Major investors include Meritech Capital, CBC Capital, Sequoia Capital, Morgenthaler Ventures, and DOCOMO Capital.

Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web...

Read more: Get Evernote for Windows
(Image)
hero_evernote.png

Why Aren't You Using It? (Closing Remarks)

Use Evernote to save and sync notes, web pages, files, images, and more. After getting this tool and using it, you will wonder how long you have been going without and why you never knew about it.

Enjoy!
-Dan

[Format I used to curate content]
  1. Opening remarks /Intro
  2. Editorial Comments
  3. Title
  4. Author
  5. Snippet from article in blockquote format (Actual curated content)
  6. Image
  7. Closing Remarks
  8. Video, I usually embed a video but I could not on this platform.
Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an especially handy utility if you have information stored on different devices, in my case a desktop, a laptop, and a smartphone.

I've heard good things about Evernote, I think I'll have to download the app and have a play on my mobile. I'm always storing notes on my mobile but a way of storing it so it can be accessed via other devices too would be advantageous...

Depending on the model of your phone, you can also get mobile apps for DropBox, Skydrive, and Google Drive, all of which will synchronize to your other devices.

banners
Back