The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Search Engine Optimisation SEO Report

temi

affiliate
OWG, one of the oldest (in terms of age lol), but on this occasion I am speaking in terms of supporting this forums) has not only donated a very valuable SEO report service to a lucky member of this forum, but this morning, he has upgraded the offer to his more detailed report which is worth more than $500.

To qualify to receive this SEO report free of charge, your need to enter our prize winning competition, please see details here

You can find out more about OWG's services at Umbrella Internet Marketing . You can find details of the SEO report you will receive free of charge here

Let me know if you have any question on this.

How can we participate in the competition?
Because you are an existing memeber Bagi here are the one that applies to you:

If you are an existing member of UK Webmaster forums you can with by doing one or all of the following:
- Introduce 10 new members (each new member must start at least 20 new threads be accepted as a genuine member)
- Write 20 exclusive webmaster related articles for UK WW (Each article must be a minimum of 1,000 words)

But I suggest you visit the original post, there is a lot of other prizes to be won: http://forums.ukwebmasterworld.com/general-webmaster-talk/3807-win-over-2-000-prizes.html

banners
Back