The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Passes for PPC Classroom LIVE 2008 - Disneyland California

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Though we certainly haven’t maxed out yet, Affiliate Marketing has gotten huge! There are so many categories of affiliates, merchants, advertisers and publishers that are all helping fuel our industry’s growth. One of the categories that always piques my interest is a group of affiliates that calls themselves “Internet Marketers”.

These are the super affiliates that most advertisers and merchants are desperately trying to recruit into their programs. They are the ones that can double your annual traffic in just one day – the guys that do what every affiliate dreams of… they actually earn thousands, hundreds of thousands – and even millions in commissions.

Now – aside from their super affiliate appeal – what interests me, is the fact that they’re so willing to tell other affiliates how to do it. Of course, it’s not a charitable cause. They do charge for their courses, tools, seminars and personal coaching – but let’s be honest, you and I would too!

Along with providing training programs for traditional affiliates in our industry, one of my good friends, Anik Singal of Affiliate Classroom, works with the Internet Marketing crowd. Last month, Anik and super affiliate Amit Mehta joined up to produce PPC Classroom 2.0. This training course teaches people how to use PPC to for affiliate marketing. The course is sold out - they closed new registrations so they can concentrate on current students.

<strong>However, they have a Live event coming up in the first week of December in Orange County California (next to Disneyland) that’s open to everyone. <font color="#ff6600">And they’ve given me 10 free passes to give to my 5 Star Readers. </font></strong><font color="#ff6600"><strong>So, the first 10 people that register using my Registration Code can go and learn from Anik, Amit and a few other super affiliates.</strong></font>

1- Go to: ppcclassroomlive.com - Register
2- Use the “Special Registration” form at the BOTTOM of the page
(Don’t click on the “Register Now link)
3- Type in the registration code: 5STAR

They’ve reassured me that if you get a “Thank You” – you’re registered. When passes are gone, you’ll see an “Expired Registration Code” warning.

Good luck!

MI
Back