The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free mumble Servers from UKGame

neilrbowen

affiliate
Hi All,

We've been thinking carefully about how to advance our services and we are now pleased to announce we are offering 12 slot Mumble voice servers completly free of charge.

This is based on a 3 month order at £0.00 cost, It will renew at this Free price of course unless we decide to discontinue the product. We have made space for 1500 mumble orders so get going! We will delete mumble from people abusing it of course, we only intend for one free server per person.

And what's more you don't even have to be an existing customer to order one! Just signup and it will be setup in a matter of a few minutes for you automatically.

Mumble is a new voice software that is open source, this means we only need to pay for the servers and bandwidth to host this for you. It makes it a much better price, and it is argued to be the best software for gaming voice coms out there today!

There is no better time to test seeing as you won't need to spend a penny to do so, and of course please feel free to let your friends know as you don't need to be an existing customer to order a Free Mumble server.

You can see our voice server page at
Free MUMBLE voice servers, teamspeak servers, voice servers in the UK

Of course we offer larger servers at crazy prices and we still offer TeamSpeak servers also via the same page.

So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your clan to the latest voice software for gaming today!

Thank you for Listening,

Warmest Regards,

Neil Bowen
UKGame.com
BB Dev Ltd (UK)

thanks for this, up and running in a couple of minutes, excellent service and certainly cannot complain about the price ;)

Is there anyway of creating different channels in mumble?

Hi,

I've already registered for a free server and got it. We all can login there and everything is ok, but I can't admin my server at all! I can't Add Channels, kick users etc. My username is supposed to have full access through Mumble, right?

Is there any Login Admin panel for my server? Because I'm entering my e-mail and password at your login account page but I can't login with admin rights.

Please guide us with specific details. Thank you.

we figured it our after a bit, plus theres a hint for you when you login ;)

You should note that updating your details will cause your server to restart. It is also worth noting that the Admin password is how you login to this panel and is also your SuperUser password.

login as SuperUser with your password and off you go ;)

As I told you before, that's the problem. I don't understand where to login. Through Mumble? In the "hosting" tab? I enter my e-mail and password in the "Hosting" tab of this site, but it doesn't login!

You should be VERY SPECIFIC in your information.
1)Use that link...
2)Use your e-mail and password.
3)To create channels go there....
blah blah blah....

So? :huh:

in mumble

username = SuperUser

password = your account password - (it will ask for this when you actually try to login.)

create a new server in mumble with these credentials then you can set it up, use the ip and port given to you.

Hmm...It didn't ask me for a password. I could normally login as a SuperUser and change everything.

I had set a password before, but everyone who was trying to login at the server with his username, had been asked for a password.

help

i try to get a server and i don't receive any email about active code

?? can we still get a free server or was there a time limit on getting this free server ??

Hi,

I havent recieved any email either. I send to the support, but just wanted to let you know in case there are any error.

Regards

DaamanPelle

As I said before, that's the problem. I do not understand where to connect. With Mumble? In the "lodging" tab? I enter my email address and password in the "lodging" tab of this site, but do not enter!

the server for mumble from uk game - keeps disconnecting,

hi,

signed on with this company - server worked ok on a friday 15 april 2011 - midday , come saturday pm was unusable for pvp areans etc- kept disconnecting - only 3 of us on at the time

not sure why, others on guild could not connect then those that were on got dumped from server - had no connection since

anybody else having problems with this company' server

MI
Back