FREE (mobile) landing page builder

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
mobile.png

Hey ninja's, just came across this little gem:

Landing Page Builder

Mobirise Mobile Website Builder

It's a great offline, visual, drag & drop Bootstrap builder. Absolutely no coding skills required and best of all... totally free!

Great to crank out landers fast and easy.

Let me know what you think... and hit that like button if this is something you appreciate ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! So I downloaded this a couple of weeks ago. It's still a bit kink-y for Mac OSX, i.e. it freezes at some points and doesn't load certain features and extensions. I'm hoping that they put out some updates soon because, otherwise, it's a great drag-and-drop for us busy folk!!

Hey there! So I downloaded this a couple of weeks ago. It's still a bit kink-y for Mac OSX, i.e. it freezes at some points and doesn't load certain features and extensions. I'm hoping that they put out some updates soon because, otherwise, it's a great drag-and-drop for us busy folk!!

Haven't tried it on osx yet, but it's true that this is still a work in progress. The basic stuff works great though.

I seriously thought that I'd stumbled across something lame and random, but this is it right here for having a good landing page creation station at home. I can't wait to see what extras they come up with :-D

View attachment 5445

Hey ninja's, just came across this little gem:

Landing Page Builder

Mobirise Mobile Website Builder

It's a great offline, visual, drag & drop Bootstrap builder. Absolutely no coding skills required and best of all... totally free!

Great to crank out landers fast and easy.

Let me know what you think... and hit that like button if this is something you appreciate ;)

Have you tested this for responsiveness across devices?

Have you tested this across the browser spectrum?

MI
Back